“fantastic wedding rehersal dinner”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Marblehead, Massachusetts
“fantastic wedding rehersal dinner”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We had a beautiful wedding rehersal dinner for 50 people at Emilio's last week. They did an absolutely fantastic job. The manager, Sergio, was very easy to work with as we went through the planning process. The food and service was terrific. Price was reasonable. They have a lovely function room which was just the right scale for this party. They have a large parking lot right across the street. I would highly recommend you check it out for these types of functions. I suspect the regular restaurant menu would also be great but we haven't tried it as regular dinner patrons.

• Visited May 2012

new york
“Best service in westchester county”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Delicious Italian cuisine attentively served in beautiful surroundings.

• Visited April 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“THE BENCHMARK FOR ITALIAN DINING”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

recently went back to Emilios for Easter dinner....we had a total of seven people.....great service ...the food was terrific even thiugh the place was very busy.....never a bad meal.....and the price is right !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2012
westchester
“definitely my favorite for special occasions”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

From the moment you walk in, it just feels right. You pass a gorgeous hors d'oeuvre cart on your way to a spacious table, set with white linen and well separated from the neighboring tables. This is not a with-it place, and for us that is its charm. It is gracious and old-world, and I almost feel I'm in Italy when I go there. The service is just right also and the food is wonderful. Fabulous h.d.s, really good homemade pastas, other things that are good, nice wine selections, and then another rolling table, this time of deserts. And they're marvelous too. A real pleasure.

Chuluota, Florida
“great food”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Went with family on New Years eve. The staff was very prominent and helpful. Being a picky eater I was told their filet mignon was very good. I tried it.I loved it. It was cooked to perfection and the side of potatoes was delicious.All in all the restaurant was a big hit with my family...they made my eight year old feel at home. Thank you Emilio's.

• Visited December 2011