“An Amazing Animal Adventure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Animal Adventure Park

Animal Adventure Park
Endicott, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“An Amazing Animal Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

What an enjoyable time at Animal Adventure Park! The parking was great and the barn looked very nice upon arrival. The grounds were clean and kept very nice. Once you pay which was reasonable, you go to into an open area and loop around looking at the nice display of animals. The website lists the types of animals they have. You can buy food to feed the animals with when you pay and it is worth doing because feeding the animals makes most of the experience! I highly recommend doing it! My kids and myself were hesitant at first but we warmed up to the idea and actually had a blast feeding the hungry animals. They have such a great selection of friendly animals that the kids loved feeding all of them! They have a camel, llama, zebra, kangaroos, wolves, sheep, alpaca, donkeys, pigs, reindeer, emu, ostrich, etc. My children were amazed at all of the different kinds of animals they could get up close to. They had a camel feeding at noon where the kids got a chance to feed carrots to the camel one by one! How cool is that! While the park is just in its beginnings there was enough to do to keep busy for a little over an hour. Jordan has a nice start to something that will grow into something incredibly amazing! Keep up the great work! This hands down beats the Binghamton Zoo! Personally, the Binghamton Zoo should start taking notes from Jordan! He is doing it right. I would come here over the zoo any day. My family had a very enjoyable time and I would come back in a heart beat! This is something I would take the kids to every month. And it is great for meeting up with others for playdates. The kids can bond feeding the animals. I would pack a lunch if you want to stay and eat. They have a small cafe and 2 picnic tables to eat. So be prepared with your own food and blankets in case the selection of food is minimal for you and the tables are occupied.

Visited August 2013