“Friendly and accomadating inn”
Review of Capra Inn Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hancock
Capra Inn Motel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hancock
New York
“Friendly and accomadating inn”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Was passing throu town and found this cute little place. The staff is very friendly and if you need anything they are willing to help. Comfortable nights rest!
I would recommend this place to eveyone I know.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank YRUNVS2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I was passing through on my way to relatives and found this hotel. I was very pleased because it was reasonable, clean and the staff running the place were well-mannered and friendly! I'd return here anytime, and,oh, I received free movie tickets for cinema next door!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank Cee O
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I was in the area fishing and needed a place to stay. Stopped into the office on short notice and they were able to get me fixed up. Great staff from front desk to housekeeping. Close to the river for fisher and boaters. Next time I'm in the area, I plan on staying here!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
4 Thank Cody D
Kenosha
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I've been staying here the last few years. Can't beat the price, service, and general helpfulness of the staff. You can not get a better value motel room IMHO.
I can get a fancier room in lots of locals, but I can not get a better deal anywhere. And they go out of their way to make you comfortable, and feel welcome.

• Stayed May 2014
5 Thank Thefishman123
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have been staying at the Capra for 6 years. The rooms are clean with plenty of air conditioning.
Friendly staff. Look forward to going back next summer. Will be the first place I call for reservations.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
6 Thank mario r
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 13, 2014

If you need a place to stay in Hancock NY, this is a VERY basic motel. The place is clean enough; TV is old fashioned; beds are hard; soap, no shampoos in the bathroom; towels are small and old. Price is cheap. Room comes with 2 tickets to the movie theatre next door. The person at the front desk was glad we got to the hotel when we did because she was leaving to go the movies soon after. Definitely OK good enough if you are not looking for anything special, fancy, or upscale.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank sufei10536
Holden Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have stayed here a few times over the last 25 years. Seems though its hard to get a room here due to the limited hotels in Hancock. You can almost forget a last minute reservation. This isnt the hotels fault just though I let people know this. What I have experice is a nice clean room and nice staff. When ever I can i try to stay there its the best deal in town.

Room Tip: Call way in advance to get a room last minute rooms can be hard to get here in the summer months.