All reviews picnic tables year after year comfortable stay easy access get away rooms were very clean front porch we stayed in a two bedroom can't wait to go back bay cottage weekend accommodations grounds families motel bbq
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2018

I stayed in a small room that was half of a cottage. It was clean and adequately furnished with a small table, chairs & 2 beds. The bed was super comfortable. The room had very basic kitchen accommodations - a small microwave and fridge. Also a small drip coffeepot - but no nearby electric outlet. To use it you'd have to set it on the floor by an outlet. The owner was very welcoming and helpful. There are chairs on the front porch and picnic tables and a grill behind the house. I did notice that when the room next door was occupied on my last night there, there is almost no soundproofing. This room could sleep 4 but would be quite crowded doing so!

Room tip: My room was at the end of the driveway, very close to the bay. I liked that!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend. It was so good we came back again this weekend. We will be here a lot. So much to love. The grounds, the pool, the bay. The people who run it could not be any nicer. The rooms are immaculate. Top notch, can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

This is our 6th year vacationing in the most gorgeous “home away from home place”!!!! Superbly clean, beautifully decorated and maintained units and property!!! The owners are the nicest and unbelievably accommodating people!!! Year after year returning families have awesome time at Colonial Shores!!!! WE ADORE THIS PLACE!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Vjekoslava B
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

My family went for a quick get away and stayed at Colonial Shores and what a pleasant surprise. The rooms were very clean and the ac worked great. We sat by the inlet and had a couple drinks it was beautiful. The owner spoke with us and he was very nice! I would recommend the colonial shores to anyone that what’s a nice get away to the Hamptons!

Date of stay: June 2018
3  Thank Hubie1967
Reviewed June 22, 2018

Had paid for a weeknight in June. Needed to cancel. Told I had a credit. When I went to use it they said it expires in 1 yr. then decided it expires at the end of the year it was made. Tried to reason with Dina (owner) and she didn't care. BEWARE, not nice.

Date of stay: December 2017