For the past seven years we rent for 2 months in Hampton Bays over the summer. This was far the best place we have rented. We have two kids ages 10 and 8 who really had a blast. It's owned by family and they are the most hardworking, caring, accommodating people we have met. It's like all inclusive resort without the food. That said, the owners sometimes make their specialties and share w others around the pool. All the families we've met there are the ones that are coming there every summer for many years. That says it all. Sure enough, as we were leaving we already booked for next summer. Our kids would stay nowhere else but Colonial Shores. Brbutovic family you are doing an amazing job!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Heart of the famous Hamptons you'll begin to feel your self unwind as soon as you arrived at the Colonial Shores Resort. Whether you choose a deluxe motel room, modern one or two bedroom suite or spacious one or two bedroom cottages all with private decks, comfort and convenience is assured. All units feature breathtaking view of either the Bayfront or poolside on Tiana Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Colonial Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Shores Hotel Hampton Bays
- Colonial Shores Resort Hampton Bays, NY - Hamptons