“Great eats, great service”
Review of Rumba

Rumba
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Hampton Bays
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Spicing up the Long Island waterfont, RUMBA is a special dining spot serving up a unique combination of Island-inspired food, premium handcrafted rum libations, happy staffers, reggae + a low-key vibe…all on the Shinnecock Bay (accessible by boat).
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great food, great service and even took the kids (ages 2-9) with us. The Ahi Tuna Salad is one of the best salads you'll ever have. (could be a bit larger but great, it is!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

When passing through Hampton Bays NY the only thing that comes to mind is Rumba!!! I have had many friends eat here and recommend it, and well now it was my turn. I stopped in for lunch within a half hour of opening for service on a tuesday and the place was beginning to get packed. I lucked out with a hightop table on the deck witch overlooks the bay, with beautiful views and boats traveling by every few minuets, I know this was a great choice. My server was very attentive and seemed happy to be there. My drink of choice was a Mojito which was perfect for sipping on a beautiful sunny day on there deck.
I started off with the Duck empanadas, absolutely delicious!!! And a great share item as there were four good sized pieces. I then had the Rastaman's Taco, avocado, corn, and island slaw; Delicious to say the least and filling!!! I also had a side of the fried plantains which were sweet and succulent!!! All in all a great place and I would recommend it to anyone!!! Enjoy!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food was fabulous, excellent location and attentive staff! Could not fault the place we went back twice! It's fun to catch the boat out the front and good parking

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went for lunch on our first day at Hampton Bays and thus place is truly superb! The rum punch is great and the tacos are fantastic we are going back again !!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Order these. They were amazing. And go for the big margarita. Good food, on the water, island themes, pretty laid back environment. Overall a great spot while on a beach trip!