We traveled in the US of A quite some time and had a few good hotels and some bad ones.
We always shunted the B +B s ,because of the stuffiness of these places.This time we ask Tripadvisor and find good reviews However to our disappointment the rooms we lived in was very outdated and the last renovation was at least 15 years ago.We were the only guests ( out of season) and fortunately we found a nice restaurant close by.When we checked out nobody was at the reception desk and the house was shut up .This is not acceptable in a professional run Hotel or B+B May be in season this place is better but for this price ,we can have a better room not too far away.
We can not recommend this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations in the Main House include four beautifully appointed newly renovated suites with private baths and picturesque bay views. Each room contains a sitting area with a separate sleeping alcove, and comes complete with cable TV. All of our rooms are based on double occupancy, although some rooms can accommodate up to four people. Our rooms reflect the unique architectural style of the Main House with peaked roof lines and sloped ceilings. Our seaside villas which are adjacent to the Main House are ideal for couples or families. Our smaller villas, which sleep two, have a bedroom area and private baths, cable TV, and an indivudual deck with two chairs Our larger villas have one private bedroom, a living room area, private bath, full kitchen, cable TV, and an individual deck with two chairs. These villas sleep up to four people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Inn Spot on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Spot On The Bay Hotel Hampton Bays
- The Inn Spot On The Bay Hampton Bays, NY - Hamptons