“Nice Place, Great View, Dog Friendly!”

and 1 more site!
The Inn Spot on the Bay
Ranked #1 of 2 Hampton Bays B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here with our dog, and all three of us had a great time! The location is ideal (on the bay and a 2-minute drive from all of the local beaches), the owners and staff are really nice and very helpful, and they were very laid back about dogs (let ours run around and play in the water). You can sit by the water with a drink and see the stars at night, and there's a paddle-boat tour stationed right at the Inn (highly recommended).

On the downside: the Inn is overpriced in-season, but it seems that this is the case with all Hampton accommodations. The villas have not been renovated in a while, the A/C was behind the blinds (weird), mattress was a bit hard, and toiletries were bleh. If you want a "luxury experience," this place might not be for you, but it's perfect if you're looking for a laid-back, relaxing and fun get-away in a beautiful location!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leanne A

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Sheets with stains, towels that were dishtowel material, tv's on ceilings , cardboard soap, no hot water and worst of all $350.00 dollars a night! Plus tax!

Pretty disappointing...need I say more.

$350.00 a night..I want a refund!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Lucky1030
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife and I had quite an enjoyable meal, with decent service, and stayed in one of the 'villas' which are prefabricated structures piled on top of one another, that are of basic quality. The morning after our meal, I overheard Colette, the manager, shouting at one of the spanish cleaning girls in a horribly insulting way, which resulted in the young girl crying. I was shocked and apalled.

For a person to bring another person to tears, takes a lot of cold-heartedness. Pam and Colette may seem like welcoming, friendly hosts but I could never ever trust these people. The face they show their customers is fake and is only ever on display to make money.

Go for the great food, but keep in mind what happens behind closed doors.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank goproadvisor
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The location couldn't be more idyllic and the Inn Keepers are lovely and very accomodating. Luckily we stayed just before Memorial Day when rates are lower. At high season rates I would have to say the cabins are just fine, clean, well kept but certainly not luxurious. Even at the lower rate I would have to say the towels are chintzy.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pbdfender
Reviewed July 9, 2012

What was most emblematic of my stay at this place was the condition of the bedding - a large brown spot on the duvet (that wasn't noticed until I could see it in the light of day) holes in the sheets, and just generally shabby condition of the room. At breakfast, I had to actually get up from my seat and flag someone down to order. They seemed shocked that I'd been ignored. I wasn't shocked at all. As I checked out, I asked if I could possibly print my boarding pass. After 45 minutes, I just gave up and told them I'd print it at the airport. Overall, an awful experience. They should be embarrassed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Morpheus1041
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Excellent all around. Loved the service, location, food, ambiance and the perfect hosts, Collette and Pam.
If you really want to experience the Hampton's, choose this venue. It is very central and quite possible to do day trips to East Hampton, Bridgehampton and Montauk.
As B&B's go....this one is on the top of my list.
So happy we stayed here!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Thomas F
Reviewed September 1, 2011

if you are looking for a great place to stay with the " nicest working owners " anywhere - this is the place ! The food is great , the staff aims to please and the view from the restaurant porch is unreal ! Beautiful beach is a stones throw .... We will all be back !

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends