The Inn Spot on the Bay
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Bayview Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$170
Colonial Shores Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$155
$145
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Drake Inn(Hampton Bays)
TripAdvisor
Hampton Maid(Hampton Bays)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsget awaycolettecreativebaypaddlecomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The location couldn't be more idyllic and the Inn Keepers are lovely and very accomodating. Luckily we stayed just before Memorial Day when rates are lower. At high season rates I would have to say the cabins are just fine, clean, well kept but certainly not luxurious. Even at the lower rate I would have to say the towels are chintzy.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pbdfender
Reviewed July 9, 2012

What was most emblematic of my stay at this place was the condition of the bedding - a large brown spot on the duvet (that wasn't noticed until I could see it in the light of day) holes in the sheets, and just generally shabby condition of the room. At breakfast, I had to actually get up from my seat and flag someone down to order. They seemed shocked that I'd been ignored. I wasn't shocked at all. As I checked out, I asked if I could possibly print my boarding pass. After 45 minutes, I just gave up and told them I'd print it at the airport. Overall, an awful experience. They should be embarrassed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Morpheus1041
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Excellent all around. Loved the service, location, food, ambiance and the perfect hosts, Collette and Pam.
If you really want to experience the Hampton's, choose this venue. It is very central and quite possible to do day trips to East Hampton, Bridgehampton and Montauk.
As B&B's go....this one is on the top of my list.
So happy we stayed here!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Thomas F
Reviewed September 1, 2011

if you are looking for a great place to stay with the " nicest working owners " anywhere - this is the place ! The food is great , the staff aims to please and the view from the restaurant porch is unreal ! Beautiful beach is a stones throw .... We will all be back !

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank mrvicnewyork
Reviewed August 21, 2011

The only way to describe the experience of staying in this place. We paid more than 300 dollars for a tiny room which showed signs of neglect and lack of care. An ugly orange extension cable trailed down from the wall mounted television, but you could see the owners had once cared about trying to hide the wiring. Little things like this tell you a lot.
There was also a very loud birthday reception taking place all afternoon on the main lawn, which drove us out of the inn to escape the music and announcements. Apparently they have functions most weekends over the summer and the inn is too small for both. Obviously the comfort of their guests comes a slow second.
Finally- breakfast not included because it is an "inn." Perhaps all hotels which charge 300 dollars a night and include complimentary breakfast should think about a rebrand!
The service was ok, but the overall feeling of being taken advantage of left a bad impression

• Stayed: August 2011