Bay Watch Hotel & Marina(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$289
The Drake Inn(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$350
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Bayview Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$185
Colonial Shores Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Easterner Motel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
$395
$249
  • Free Breakfast
The Hamlet Inn(Southampton)(Great Value!)
$499
The Atlantic(Southampton)
$236
$226
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $365/night.

$199
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

The Quogue Club(Quogue)(Great Value!)
$550
All reviewsthe cottagesbedroom cottagetennis courtsputting greenwelcome bagplay areaboard gamesfull kitchenbeautiful groundsstop shopenclosed porchseveral yearslovely cottagegreat weekendgolden retrieverone of a kindmy cousin
Reviewed June 1, 2015

This is a sweet spot to go with your family and get back to basics in a clean cottage with a bbq, hammock, and site amenities like tennis, shuffleboard, a pool, and putting golf. The hosts are friendly, and the property is quiet. It is on a somewhat busy road, but set back from it. My only wish is that the beds were upgraded; we are in our 40's and both had a bit of creakiness in the mornings. Nothing too bad, and the joy the kids had from the old school fun made it worthwhile. Well located between WH and SH, but not really "in" the most interesting part of the Hamptons.

Room Tip: We were in Hyacinth, I think it was well located within the property, but not sure there is much difference.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank indiegrlus
Reviewed May 31, 2015

I made a last minute reservation to stay at Bowen's when the house I was going to stay at wasn't ready yet. I had my dog and we rented one of the little cabins. I wish I had more time there because the grounds were really lovely and relaxing, and the cabins were adorable - nothing fancy, but very charming with the kitchens, little porches and hammocks. It's a perfect, New Englandy feeling setting - like some of the camps in the Adirondacks or Cape Cod. I could definitely see spending a week or more here with friends, significant other or family.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank PJDNY
Reviewed May 26, 2015

My son was playing a tournament at Baseball Heaven in Yaphank but I wanted to be in the Hamptons. We had a cute little studio unit with a sprawling back yard view of the amazingly landscaped lawn. We were able to drive right up to the door as well. The unit is clean, cozy and very charming. The bed we stayed in was very comfortable and well appointed. The beautiful table set up in the room had an artistic drawing on it which lent to the cottage charm of the place. Eileen was so sweet to set up the cot for my daughter in girl themes and very comfy as well. We scheduled some tennis lessons and the kids loved them. I just realized that we never got to try the little golf tee nor the shuffle board. I did, go on the Jungle Gym with my kids, but stayed away from the pool and left them too it (too cold for me!) I would gladly go back to Bowen's and hope to. And, I would definitely take tennis lessons there again.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2015 via mobile

First, even though I am posting this 7 months after my visit to Bowen's by the Bays, I wrote this review right after we stayed there when it was fresh in my mind. (I have spent much of this snowy winter dreaming of going back to Bowen's by the Bays for another wonderful family vacation.)

Review:

Bowen's by the Bays offers an incredibly convenient location. It's situated only about three miles away from Ponquogue Beach in Hampton Bays - a beautiful ocean beach located on Dune Road. It's also only a short drive to Southhampton and Westhampton. We strolled around both and still were able to visit the beach in the afternoon both days. The cottage we stayed in (the three bedroom Daylily) was clean and charming.

We loved having a small BBQ and Adirondack chairs right in front. We roasted marshmallows every night. There are plenty of activities, including a pool surrounded by beautiful gardens, tennis, miniature golf, shuffle board and a jungle gym. Our cottage had a flat screen TV with a DVD player - we brought in a pizza and watched The Lego Movie for a fun family night one evening and topped it off with roasted marshmallows.

Eileen and Kevin Bowen are exemplary owners who clearly take wonderful care of their property. Eileen was quick to give excellent dining recommendations and their rescue dog, Ruby, was adorable! Perhaps the best part, the cottage we stayed in was pet friendly, so we could take our beloved rescue dogs with us. I think they enjoyed their stay as much as we did, topping it off with an evening walk on a dog-friendly beach. I highly recommend a stay at Bowen's by the Bays!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Stephanie K
Reviewed March 19, 2015

My wife and I had a great time celebrating our anniversary. The place was awesome and the Bowen's family are great people. The grounds are private and the common areas were very clean. We would recommend this as a quick getaway or stay for a week.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple