Our whole family just spent a long weekend at the Bowens, We took over the entire place,all the motel rooms and cottages as well for a family wedding which was held on there grounds. I cant say enough about the work and effort that went into making that special day. The grounds were picture perfect, and the motel rooms were simply amazing! Charming, well appointed, spotlessly clean, comfortable and the best part is you park, come in through the door, and you are looking at sliding doors that open to the beautiful gardens! The cottages that other family members were staying in were just as perfect! The thought that goes into decorating each and every one is a testament to the Bowens comment to provide you with the charm,along with all the modern conveniences we have all become accustomed to. Our stay at the Bowens by the bay could not have been better!The friendly atmosphere, gracious hosts, amazing grounds,and dont forget the beautiful pool,made the wedding one that was both unique and unforgettable! Each and every guest staying there loved the place, and we all plan on returning whether celebrating a special occasion, or to just kick back and have a nice relaxing couple of days. Thank you to the Bowens for making our stay one that we all will treasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family oriented resort with rooms and cottages that have been described as quaint and charming. Each is individually decorated and has it's own personality. We have a pool, lighted tennis court, shuffleboard, small putting green and playground. The grounds are shady and flower filled. Pets are welcome in the cottages by prior arrangement, but never in the rooms. This offers a choice for those with allergies to stay where there have never been pets. All accommodations have flat screen cable tv and air conditioning. All rooms have refrigerators and coffeemakers with complimentary tea & coffee, and all cottages as well as the studio have compact but complete kitchens equipped with dishes, pots, utensils and microwave. We are approximately 3 miles from both ocean and bay beaches where all are welcome. Pets can be taken to the beach before 9 a.M. And after 6 p.M. Both North & South Forks can be easily accessed from here, and we are about halfway between Southampton and Westhampton Villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Bowen's by the Bays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bowen`s By The Bays Hotel Hampton Bays
- Bowens By The Bays Hampton
- Bowen's By The Bays Hampton Bays, NY - Hamptons