My husband and I and our son who's 3 and our daughter who's 2 months old and 2 of our dogs stayed here for 4 nights. We stayed in a little cottage that had 2 bedrooms. it was very cute and clean and had a nice screened porch that the dogs loved. It had a great play area and nice clean pool as well on the premises. It is also conveniently located across the street from Stop and Shop to stock up.
The reason why I only gave them 3 stars cause they are located very very close to the LIRR which rumbles through the night honking their horns shaking the house and waking up my 3 year old at 3AM every night screaming. During the day it isn't so bad but at night when waken up by it, it seems like an earthquake is happening (not fun, very scary!!). They defiantly need to invest their money into building a big fence to sound proof this. The stay was pretty expensive too if we ever want to vacation in the Hampton area again I rather rent a house it will probably be a lot cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family oriented resort with rooms and cottages that have been described as quaint and charming. Each is individually decorated and has it's own personality. We have a pool, lighted tennis court, shuffleboard, small putting green and playground. The grounds are shady and flower filled. Pets are welcome in the cottages by prior arrangement, but never in the rooms. This offers a choice for those with allergies to stay where there have never been pets. All accommodations have flat screen cable tv and air conditioning. All rooms have refrigerators and coffeemakers with complimentary tea & coffee, and all cottages as well as the studio have compact but complete kitchens equipped with dishes, pots, utensils and microwave. We are approximately 3 miles from both ocean and bay beaches where all are welcome. Pets can be taken to the beach before 9 a.M. And after 6 p.M. Both North & South Forks can be easily accessed from here, and we are about halfway between Southampton and Westhampton Villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Bowen's by the Bays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bowen`s By The Bays Hotel Hampton Bays
- Bowens By The Bays Hampton
- Bowen's By The Bays Hampton Bays, NY - Hamptons