“Great Atmosphere”
Review of Cowfish

Cowfish
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Hampton Bays
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether you are chasing the summer sun or wishing for a warm winter meal, Cowfish is here for you every season. This stylish spot with rustic furnishings pairs steaks, seafood, and sushi with canal views from patio tables. Plenty of boat docking, with catering available.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I recently went to Cowfish with a large group, and they were incredibly accommodating. We had a prix fixe menu with limited choices, but they were all fantastic! Everyone enjoyed their meal. The service was attentive and polite, and handled our large group with ease. The atmosphere and location on the water added to this enjoyable meal. It was a little chilly that night, so we didn't get to go outside, but I imagine enjoying a drink or two at the outdoor bar. I would recommend Cowfish to anyone, and especially someone looking for a great place to host a larger get together.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We have been back 3 times since restaurant week. What a great find. I once again ordered the Oysters Hamptons - a must. Entrée I ordered the flounder which cam with cole slaw and French fires. Fish was fresh, fresh fresh and the cole slaw was amazing (clean fresh taste). Was not disappointed by the French fires but at this price point, I would not expect fries as a side. I think the amazing chef can find a more suitable side to accompany the cole slaw.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My party of 6 (plus one 2 year-old) ate here over Memorial Weekend. We started off with cocktails outside on the gorgeous lawn near the docks, and the toddler had fun there and on the pirate ship playground. We then had dinner inside, downstairs. Good was wonderful, especially the scallops! The skillet bread was also a nice start but do NOT get it if you're trying to exhibit self control, it's way too addictive. Service was not great, had to ask for water 4 times, but I'll attribute that to it being the first busy weekend of the season. Overall had a great dining experience and would definitely return!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Cowfish is just off Old Montauk Highway on the water. They have outdoor seating which is good on the warmer nights. Unfortunately I went wuth frirnds on

1  Thank jeremy t
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Was recommended to this restaurant by our hotel as it was only a short walk away.

Lovely food and lovely views of the bay/water.

Service was amazing and if ever back in the Hamptons will go back to Cowfish.

1  Thank Tracey W