“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Perfect Italian food whether you dine-in or take-out. Pizza any way you like it, heroes including chicken cutlet cheddar rolls that are divine! Enjoy a full course meal from salad to dessert.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is my favorite home-town pizza place. They deliver to my home on many occasions, and I take kids there often for a slice and a soda. On the occasions when I have eaten in the restaurant, the dishes I ordered were very yummy and portions were large. If you're one of those people who take left-overs home with them, you might.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

There is a delightful taste at every bite!
My family enjoys and loves this place!
Great Italian flavor!

2  Thank ney1309
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

It's going to be difficult to review this place as I never tasted the food. We ordered a pie, I left out the front door, my wife was in the back lot, and saw a employee come out of the kitchen, pee on the wall and go back in. I brought the pie back and demanded my money back from them saw employee.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Francesca’s restaurant has been in Hampton Bays for as long as I can remember and they definitely makes the best pizza around ...bar none! They have a tiny little shop with a few booths and a very small dining area in the back. Street parking in front is very limited, so I always park in the lot, behind their store, next to Rite-Aid and go in their rear entrance.

Since several other pizzeria’s in town have closed, most recently Rino’s, Francesca’s is doing a “land-office” business. They have a beautiful display case, loaded with all kinds of gourmet specialty pizza’s, and sell them by the slice or whole pie. This evening, when I was there, there were several customers waiting for take-out and I saw two drivers making deliveries. The NY style pepperoni pizza I bought had a thin crisp crust, cooked to perfection, and wonderfully delicious! Their Italian dinners are also fantastic and very reasonable, but because of their small seating area, I have only eaten here twice. They do a huge ‘take-out’ business for their complete dinner’s and also they do a incredible job catering special occasions. Years ago, they catered a party we had for 100 guests, and everyone raved about their superb home-style Italian food.

I noticed today that they took over the adjacent store and have a large renovation in progress. My guess is they are enlarging their dining area and plan to focus more effort on expanding their restaurant business. I’m sure that they will do great job and we’re looking forward to eating a good pasta dinner in their new dining room soon. I just hope they don’t raise their ‘dine-in’ prices too much, or cut-out their 2 for 1 specials. Try them for great Italian food; I’m positive you won’t be disappointed! You can see their menu’s on their website: http://francescaspizzahb.com