“Yummmm”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Hampton Bays
new york
“Yummmm”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Love love love the Hampton Maid. I've been coming here for years and am delighted every time. The service is cheerful, the food is excellent and the grounds and views are lovely. Yes there is a wait but that is to be expected so you mull around the shop or walk the grounds. A long time favorite.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank heyjude344

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Staying here multiple times this year, I can say that every room we have bern given has been pretty, lovely bedroom area and bathroom area. The kitchen area could use the same amoubt of love as the rest of the rooms but it is fine; clean snd functional, fridge, sink, table etc.

I adore a woman at the front desk who I suspect is the owner. She is pleasant and kind, and a wonderful conversationalist.

My favorites: the porch/deck area outside of the rooms and the rocking chairs. Also, the restaurant is always terrific from the staff to the food.. Everything. Lovely and charming place. I have noticed that the maid staff is very friendly and sweet also.

Great place!

Room Tip: Rooms facing greenery is best.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Twildey
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here last month. We were just driving around and looking for somewhere to stay and stumbled upon this. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Would stay here again! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that wants a great nights stay!

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank carmelsnickers
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Reserved two rooms for two nights. Can not say enough positives for the Hampton Maid. Many updates since last summer. The grounds and rooms are immaculately kept. Friendly, personal service. Have tried other places in the Hamptons....This is the best!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Diane P
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had three rooms next to each other for a mini-family reunion. The rooms were lovely. Comfortable beds with nice wooden floors, nice modern bathrooms with great water pressure.
The pool was very nice & we had it mostly to ourselves. The grounds are well kept and we took
a few walks on the trails. We also had a porch with chairs to sit and just relax.
I was told we were staying at a renovated area of the hotel. I don't have any further information regarding that but I would ask when booking a room. It was very quiet sleeping. I used the ceiling fan instead of the AC
The hotel is on a hill so you don't hear the traffic on the road below.
I reviewed the restaurant separately.

Room Tip: Ask for the renovated rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Sylvia M
new york, new york
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Hampton Maid. We stayed there for 3 nights and to be honest, we would have stayed an additional night if there was availability it was that wonderful. I swear my blood pressure dropped 20 points as soon as we drove onto the property. Grounds are amazing, roons are wonderful and the restaurant is outstanding. We would drop by and get a carafe of coffee for our room in the morning just to start the day off.

I can't wait for my next trip there. Wow.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank terithecook
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights after 5 nights in the city.

Gorgeous surroundings, lovely little cottage type rooms. As we stayed before memorial day we got a voucher for $35 towards breakfast as part of our room price. This was more than enough for two people.

Very reasonable room rates off season.

Would love to stay again if lucky enough to visit the Hamptons

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
#3 of 8 in Southampton
Southampton Inn
Southampton Inn
#2 of 8 in Southampton

Been to Hampton Maid? Share your experiences!