First up, we were able to secure a last minute booking to escape to craziness of Brooklyn. We were impressed with being able to have a small kitchenette in the room which was a bonus. The views were great and we were a bike ride from some amazing beaches.
The best part of our stay was the amazing hospitality of the owners, Penny & her husband. They went out of their way to help us get to Southampton for bikes + also helped us get to the train station for a return trip...greatly appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Shinnecock Bay, our location is just minutes from Southampton Village. We have spacious grounds with picnic tables and barbecue grills, a playground of swings and slides and a sandbox by our private beach for the children. Our accommodations feature air-conditioning and heating, wall to wall carpeting, private bath with all amenities including hair dryer, refrigerator, in room coffee, flat screen cable TV and free wifi. Our deluxe efficiencies are fully equipped. Our suites have full kitchens. Some suites have a Jacuzzi and/or fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ocean View Terrace Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Terrace Hotel Hampton Bays
- Ocean View Terrace Motel Hampton Bays, NY - Hamptons