We had booked the motel stay based on Tripadvisor rewievs on our family vacation, which also included four days visit in New York. After NY buzz it was wonderful to arrive to this peaceful and beautiful place. We had the suite with two bedrooms. Beds were comfortable and the suite was big enough to four of us. The outside area was also clean and wellkept. We chose the beach instead of the nice pool area and were guided by the friendly owners with various things. Extremely pleasant stay and hope to be able to come back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Shinnecock Bay, our location is just minutes from Southampton Village. We have spacious grounds with picnic tables and barbecue grills, a playground of swings and slides and a sandbox by our private beach for the children. Our accommodations feature air-conditioning and heating, wall to wall carpeting, private bath with all amenities including hair dryer, refrigerator, in room coffee, flat screen cable TV and free wifi. Our deluxe efficiencies are fully equipped. Our suites have full kitchens. Some suites have a Jacuzzi and/or fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Ocean View Terrace Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Terrace Hotel Hampton Bays
- Ocean View Terrace Motel Hampton Bays, NY - Hamptons