Honestly, this is the best place to stay while visiting the Hamptons. They have every amenity of a big chain, without the shock-sticker price. The property is well kept, near to practically everything. They have a small access to the Bay beach which is great for relaxing either early morning or late afternoon. The ocean beaches are but a 5 min. drive,, and there are plenty of restaurants and things to do. We tried the shopping and browsing in Southampton and had a great time.My girlfriend and I are looking forward to this summers' stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Shinnecock Bay, our location is just minutes from Southampton Village. We have spacious grounds with picnic tables and barbecue grills, a playground of swings and slides and a sandbox by our private beach for the children. Our accommodations feature air-conditioning and heating, wall to wall carpeting, private bath with all amenities including hair dryer, refrigerator, in room coffee, flat screen cable TV and free wifi. Our deluxe efficiencies are fully equipped. Our suites have full kitchens. Some suites have a Jacuzzi and/or fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Ocean View Terrace Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Terrace Hotel Hampton Bays
- Ocean View Terrace Motel Hampton Bays, NY - Hamptons