“Sunday morning at the Bakery”
Review of Keuka Artisan Bakery & Deli - CLOSED

Keuka Artisan Bakery & Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Description: We are a scratch bakery providing breads, pastries, soups, sandwiches, coffee, espresso and daily surprises
McMurray, Pennsylvania
“Sunday morning at the Bakery”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stopped in after church on a Sunday - as did just about everyone else in town! The owner and staff were great, explained their breads and the story behind how they were baked. As we were leaving the area, we got a few breads to take with us and a sandwich for the road. I wish we had purchased more! Stop by for coffee or a breakfast item or a sandwich or a loaf of bread - you will be so happy you did!

Visited May 2014

Binghamton, New York
“Great deli and bakery!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was looking for a quick simple lunch, read the sign to build your own sandwich and decided to try it. I am really glad I did. I had so many bread choices I finally just pointed to one and said that one. Loved adding the roasted red peppers on top of my normal favorites. Very cute decor in black and white checkered patterns and painted murals on the wall. Very pleasant staff. I didn't try any bakery items but I sure was tempted, they all looked really good. I will be sure to stop back here on my next visit to Hammondsport.

• Visited June 2014
Upstate NY
“Yummy!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I read the reviews and decided to try this place for lunch. Good choice!! It is small and there aren't many tables but we were able to get a table. We both ordered the special sandwich of the day - beef on wick. Unfortunately they were out of wick!! The replacement roll was very very good. I like water with a meal and there was a large container of water near the door with plastic cups. It was the kind of container you see on the bench at softball games. My only complaint was that the water was not cold., only luke warm. However, I will definitely return as their bread is excellent and prices are reasonable.

• Visited May 2014
“Adorable place! Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch after a recommendation from our B&B hosts. It's located in downtown Hammondsport, which in itself is a very cool town, and the bakery is very cutely decorated. The menu isn't vast, but it was all excellent. They bake their own bread, and it can't be beat!

Hammondsport, New York
“A Bakery with a Heart”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

OK, So I am a local. Proud of it. We were so thrilled the owners chose Hammondsport. The bread is Real. no red yellow or blue balloons if you understand what those colors mean. The bread is wonderful, full of real flavor, and stands up to sandwiches. There are breakfast specials there as well. I love the almond cressants. offered is the self serve coffee, wonderful fruit smoothies, and local juices. breakfast item, until 11: sandwiches, soup and other items.

The seating is welcoming but limited inside and several tables are outside too. You are welcomed and you are treated like family. This is not "fast food" by any means, but is really worth the wait. Yes some weekends there maybe a line for breakfast and at 10:00/11:00 a.m. when the fresh and warm bread comes to the shelves. Check out the list of breads made that day. some are made daily, some only on certian days.

They are closed mid week. Tues - Wed. the bakery offers gluten free items. Ask to see what they have that day. It is a friendly and lovely place.

• Visited November 2013