Keuka Lakeside Inn
Best Western Plus The Hammondsport Hotel(Hammondsport)(Great Value!)
$206
$189
Champagne House(Hammondsport)
$169
$56
$50
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $56/night.

Budget Inn Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
$52
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$81
$76
$60
Chieftain Motel(Watkins Glen)
$137
  • Free Internet
Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
$125
Longhouse Lodge Motel(Watkins Glen)
$194
All reviewsfire pitthe ownerkeuka lakewithin walking distanceshort walkfinger lakesice machineboat launchgreat spotrooms are smallbeautiful gazebocoffee makerrestaurants and shopsperfect locationthe past yearstown squareswimming area
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I traveled from SC for the Wineglass Marathon. The marathon site had various places to stay, Keuka Lakeside Inn was one of them. We usually stay in chain hotels such as the Hilton, Marriott, etc. I was leery what we were going to encounter with a motel in a small town. We LOVED it. Perfect view of the lake, very friendly inn keepers, very, very clean and parking is right in front (helpful post marathon.) I really wish we could have stayed longer. Great little town and perfect quaint inn!

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Me36
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stopped off overnight. It was all that we wanted and more. Friendly and extremely helpful greeting. We wasted no time in having a relaxing drink sitting overlooking the lake. Very special. The rooms were good, clean and were provided for. The local town is an absolute delight and we had a very good meal in the Italian restaurant. The next morning we had very good breakfast in the local ice cream parlour. I would not hesitate in recommending the Lodge and the places we eat in.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The location of this hotel was really wonderful. It was beautiful to sit out on the dock in the evening. The room was clean and comfortable and nicely furnished. The only problem with the hotel is that the walls are very thin and we could hear the folks in the next room talking (at a normal level) and snoring all night.

If I was doing this trip over I think I'd find a hotel on Seneca Lake closer to Watkins Glen.

Room Tip: Book early to get a lake side room.
3  Thank Kineta C
Ron L, Owner at Keuka Lakeside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for staying with us this past September. We are sorry that your accommodations did not meet your expectations. We spent this past winter completely renovating each room and did as much as we could to address the room to room noise. This is a very difficult issue to eliminate, especially in an older structure, and it is significantly improved over its previous state. As we identify future improvements we will look to continually improve this aspect of our property. One great feature about Hammondsport is that you can stay in this picturesque small town with wonderful restaurants and still be only a 30 min drive to other locations such as Watkins Glen.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband booked a room at this small motor inn and I arrived after him. It seemed that when I parked in front of our room in an open space, that was not correct. I was asked to move to the end of the building. When I parked at the end of the building (that means you must now carry your bags and general "stuff" the distance down to the room) for that night, I guess all was well. But after touring the area the next day, I tried to obediently park again at the end of the building. The owner again called me to say I had to move my car to another parking spot. Results: Did I feel welcome? NO. I have never been chased from one open parking space to another repeatedly during a stay in a hotel or motel. I travel every week for business. I will continue to stay in the Marriott facilities as they certainly let me know I am an appreciated guest.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ron L, Owner at Keuka Lakeside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

We are very sorry that there seemed to be some confusion regarding parking during your stay. We are a small property with limited parking and a vacant spot does not mean that it is available. Guest parking is available in front of each room (one spot) and when there is an additional vehicle another location must be identified. Even parking ay the end of our building is within 100' of any of our rooms so your vehicle is never very far away. The request to move was unfortunate, however the vehicle was parked in another guests spot who would have been confused when they returned. We work very hard to accommodate the needs of our guests and accommodate the needs they may have if we are aware of them.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I live in Greece, New York and have been just about everywhere in the Finger Lakes area over the past 25 years. While there are a number of fine places to stay, we found the best and will be returning again soon! The Inn is all new inside and out. Pristine hardly describes the accomodations. The place sparkles inside and is topped only be the incredible view of the lake outside your door, complete with a gazebo. There are a number of fine eateries within easy walking distance or short driving distance along with wineries on Keuka and Seneca lakes. The owner Ron is extremely pleasant and helpful; he even helped us with ideas as to remodeling our cottage! In closing, it is the best value in every way in the Finger Lakes...we'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family