“Chicken wing Night” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pelican's Net Coastal Grille & Draught House
Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Hammondsport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pelican's Net is a CASUAL friendly place where people enjoy succulent seafood,steaks, BBQ, and a variety of popular soups & sandwiches in a "coastal Crab shack" atmosphere. We want you to return time and again, so we operate with that in mind by providing creative chef's features with reasonable portions at fair prices with quality in all we do. Graze on icy chilled shrimp, snack on great Calabash style fried seafoods, steamed clams, or tangy BBQ, munch a crisp fresh salad, savor a chef prepared soup or chowder, or "anchor two hands around a sandwich or burger. For an extra treat, feast on a bountiful "seafood steam pot" or "incredible Premium Choice Certified Black Angus Steak". Good food is out credo when it comes to carry-out.
Tyrone, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chicken wing Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We went last night for the chicken Wing Night and let me tell you those Chicken Wings are the largest I have even seen, the best tasting we have had in years and also the Onion Rings are truly delicious. The owners came out and talked with us, asked for our review of the food and if we'd come back and let me tell you we will go back and try different flavored rings. They are having great meals different from what they had been and let me tell you everyone had best stop there and eat, you will leave fully, happy and can't wait to go back. Keep up the good works boys, we will return.

• Visited April 2013

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Best fish sandwitch!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stop here every chance we get. Mark and Mike always make us feel welcome.Never had anything we didn't like, Would highly recommend. Great food for the price with a nice menu and local wines & beer. Well worth the trip.
Cheryl

• Visited March 2013
Prattsburgh, New York
“Wonderful delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I have eaten there several times and have always come away 100% satisfied.
The food was "differentlydelicous" as compared to any other seafood. You could tell the difference because of its freshness and quality. The steak I usually get has to be the best I've ever eaten - and I've eaten quite a few! You might have to wait a little longer - but it is well worth it!!!

• Visited March 2013
Pine Valley
“I"ll be back again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Being from San Diego, my expectations going in weren't that high. Was I surprised! My first time here was in October '12. This time I am on a business trip to Rochester and thought braving the snow and cold would pay off. I was not let down. They even had beer this time! Thanks guys!!

Elmira, New York
“I would have eaten here but I couldn't find anybody around?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stopped by here for a lunch while on business in Hammondsport. Their seafood came recommended to me so I thought I'd give their lunch specials a shot. The signs all said 'open' and it was after 12, so I walked in. There was not a soul to be seen. I wandered around a bit, and was calling to the back room, thinking they may be working on preparing for the day but noone ever came out to seat me. I thought maybe the FRONT door had a bell or buzzer for the back room so I even tried that- no luck. I skimmed a local paper and a menu for about 5 more minutes, then just walked out and drove away. Not sure what that was about, but I gave it a shot. Maybe during the height of the tourist season they're around a bit more but I was disappointed. It looked pretty good and their menu was nice..

Visited February 2013