“Great food!”
Review of Champaigne BBQ - CLOSED

Champaigne BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Went here for lunch with a large group of people (>10). The waiter was filling in for someone, but he managed very nicely. Prompt service. Almost everyone was very pleased with his or her meal. My pulled pork platter with sweet potato fries and green beans was quite good. My husband's beef brisket was sooo tender and yummy. The one disappointing meal for our group was a chicken dish. Would come back again on our next visit to Hammondsport.

1  Thank JediTraveller

Reviewed June 11, 2012

If you want to go to a place and drink with the employees while they work then go to the BBQ. Social networking just takes over at te bbq the waitstaff texting while working in front of customers. The food is great love the ribs, they just needs work on the other end of the restaurant.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We love BBQ and we are used to great BBQ having lived in TX for a while. This is the best of what we have had now that we are in NY. Good sized portions, finger licking' good. Favorite is the BBQ brisket plate. their sauces are good as well.

1  Thank MamanNY
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We have been at this place the last 3 times we were in Hammondsport and love it. Last time I had the Champagne BBQ Burger. Best burger I have had in years. Not a big fancy place so shorts and tees are great. Seating is far away from the bar. Staff gives fast friendly service. We were there mid afternoon on a saturday, seated and served right away.

1  Thank Frederick H
Reviewed May 16, 2012

This restaurant was recomended by one of the staff at the Harbor Hotel in Watkins Glen
& she was right on the money. MY wife & I strated our meal with the smoked wings weboth agreed they might best wing weve ever had . I had the smoked open face prime rib sandwich
,it was great .My wife had the carolina pulled pork sandwich & loved it. this is a great place we will be back next time were in town

1  Thank bill r