“A Local Favorite”

Magro's VJ's Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Hamilton
Description: Our Restaurant in Hamilton is dedicated to bringing great service to all. We deliver to any local business, as well as for Colgate University. Our lunch and dinner menus are vast and available anytime. It includes pizza and wings, salads, hot and cold subs, wraps, pasta, and much more. Please view our full menu, and don't forget to come in for our fresh Haddock every Friday!
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Recently ate here for the first time while visiting family. Have eaten at all nearby restaurants in the past. This is a great casual restaurant with a very extensive menu, all good at low prices. It is both kid and adult-friendly; our waitress was wonderful. We sat in the lower level, which was quieter. It is a favorite with the family and I can see why.

1  Thank Richard G

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was part of a party of about thirty.One server took care of our whole group and I thought she did a most commendable job.The six people I talked to had different meals and all found them to be good and huge.I had the egg plant parm and there was enough for two meals.I dont know about the reservation but we were actually in a stairwell.I would recommend this place .

Reviewed October 21, 2013

For the past three years or so we have visited VJ's while in Hamilton NY. We always go on a Friday night, and if you get there early, there's no wait, but it seems like a popular local establishment. There are posted daily specials and a full menu ranging from sandwiches and burgers to full dinners. There is even a salad bar which we found to be clean and well maintained. On this visit, I had an antipasto that was $6.50 and which was so big I had to get a box for. My friends got the roast turkey dinner (w/ salad bar) and a calzone. All of us had leftovers, and the price was right. They even have beer and wine. The wait staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We eat dinner twice both nights goog food for a fair price. The Italian was the speciality , stuffed eggplant was very good, enough fog two. Basic salad bar , fresh , clean, keep at proper temp. Homemade soup very good. I do not eat red meat no choices other then fried and Italian . Specials very night. Very busy it was antique week.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We live about 4 miles from VJ's and use it as our go to place on a night out of the kitchen. Standard diner fare, hot turkey sandwich, burgers, meatloaf, all with decent prices. Service is good and friendly. Pizza to go is best in town. We always leave full and smiling. If you are in the area of Colgate give it a try.