“This hotel is amazing! Loved beckie!”

Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
“This hotel is amazing! Loved beckie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at this hotel this weekend and could not be happier with the service and the staff. Beckie is happy to help and always with a smile. I needed a later check out and she was happy to try to arrange that whereas other places aren't. This location is perfect and I love the updated rooms. I now plan on frequent trips to buffalo due to my partner living here in NY. I will not be staying anywhere but here! Thankyou red roof and thank you beckie <3 I truly enjoyed my easter weekend with you guys!! Keep it up :)

• Stayed March 2013
Dan G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Rhoda84:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service and overall condition of our newly renovated guestrooms, which we believe are critical and a distinguishing features that sets our property apart from the competition and generates loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to Ms. Beckie, as well as the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Nantucket, Ma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

This location is perfect for my frequent trips between Indiana and Nantucket. This particular hotel has not been renovated yet, so the rooms are very average, no fridge or microwave, but the property is excellent, very convenient to access. The staff is fantastic, very nice people work here, at least thats my experience. I stay here every time I make this trip and look forward to it.
RRI has become my favorite hotel, for value and cleanliness, it is great.

Room Tip: Dont need to, all clean
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dan G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear kketche:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, guestroom cleanliness and condition and convenience to major highways, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that set our property apart from the competition and generate loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the rest of the Team!

In regards to your comments about renovations, please note that our property was updated with new beds and bedding, flat screen televisions, new carpet and drapes and converted to 100% smoke free in June, 2012. In regards to in-room amenities, you may want to consider upgrading to a Superior King room on your next visit, as those rooms are equipped with in-room coffee service, hair dryer, microwave/refrigerator unit and a full-sized work desk. In the near future, these rooms will also include an iron and full-sized ironing board as well.

Thanks again for your time and consideration and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.
Lansing, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I am happy to say that the Hamburg Red Roof Inn Front Desk WOMAN "Beckie" is friendly, happy to be working at the hotel. She was extremely confident in the way she handles more than one guest at a time along with helping the staff "to do there best!! Extremely happy to book when I head back home!!!

I stayed in December, nice new update of the rooms! Great!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Patti B:

Omaha
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I really like the updated decor in the Red Roof Inns. Everything is very comfotable. The problem in this room was the heat. It was either on or off. There wasn't any adjustment to it at all. As I was only there for one night, I didn't make a big deal out of it. But I have seen other people who have had this same problem in this motel, so it does seem to be a recuring theme. Other than that, the location was great and it was close to the fairgrounds.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dan G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Jags12us:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property. We appreciate your comments regarding the updated decor and overal comfort of our newly renovated guestrooms, which we believe are critical distinguishing features that set our property apart from the competition and generate loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the rest of the Team! In regards to the heating issue you experienced, please accept my sincerest apologies for our shortcoming, as our goal is to meet our guest's expectations. Each of our rooms is outfitted with it's own free-standing unit, which provides for guest-specific temperature settings. Unfortunately in your case, we may have an issue that needs addressing, up to and including replacing this unit. Feel free to contact me directly via e-mail (i0055@redroof.com) or telephone (716) 648-7222 so that I can obtain the specific room number you occuppied and make the necessary repairs to the unit. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area
Emlenton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We always stay at the Red Roof INN WHEN we come into town we came in and the service was great and housekeeping were up with our towels and it was so nice to see becke again she always goes well above and beyond her duty .The staff is good and they handled all of our questions so we will come back to the Red Roof Inn at the last of april. Its like we never left our house. thank you the Staff of Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dan G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Sharon C:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, guestroom cleanliness and condition, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that set our property apart from the competition and generate loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to Ms. Beckie, as well as the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.
Poultney, Vermont, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I really enjoyed staying there, i felt i didn't need anything extra during my stay the room was flawless. if i was to come to buffalo again and wanted high quality for a low price i'd stay at the red roof inn, really affordable and the people at the front desk were really nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sharif T:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, guestroom cleanliness and condition, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that set our property apart from the competition and generate loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to the Front Desk Staff, as well as the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.
Boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stay at a lot of Red Roof Inns all the time, and I agree with other reviewers here that the Hamburg location is one of the best and that the staff is a big part of that. Cori was so utterly cheerful and helpful, I felt I was back in the Midwest rather than NY! However, I would add that the setting is terrific too. First, there is an excellent restaurant, Waterstone, located right in front of the motel. I had an nice salmon dinner there, and the manager, my server, and the three other servers I could watch went above and beyond in the category of politeness and service. Plus, the motel's list of other restaurants had many locally-owned, non-chain restaurants listed with clear directions for getting there. Second, if you are a walker or runner who needs to exercise at the end of the day or early next morning, this whole town is sidewalked, heading out for miles in both directions from the hotel on a rather busy highway and back into the smaller streeted neighborhoods where people walked their dogs and children and ate ice cream cones on the first warm day of spring and said hello. I wish this place were farther from my home so I could stay here oftener. Lest I sound delirious with spring fever, I will say that my husband stayed here once mid-winter and named it his favorite RRI. That said, a RRI is a RRI and if you want to compare it with much more expensive places, you could be disappointed. Go pay twice as much then.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the second building, first floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Beaudig
Dan G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Beaudig:

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review our property. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff's level of service, guestroom cleanliness and condition and proximity to area attractions and amenities, which we believe are critical and distinguishing features that set our property apart from the competition and generate loyalty to the Red Roof Inn brand. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to Ms. Cori, as well as the rest of the Team! We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
#3 of 8 in Hamburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
BEST WESTERN PLUS the Inn of Lackawanna
Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90

Been to Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg? Share your experiences!