Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We have only been here about an hour, & this is my new favorite HIE. The room is much bigger than most & the bathroom is huge. The main room is set up kind of like an apartment instead of the usual hotel room. A full length mirror the size of a door, & not in the way of anyone walking. I can't say anything yet about the bed & breakfast, but I am sure it is great. We have been on an extended road trip & as priority members usually get a "treat" when checking in. Until today I have been disappointed. At other HI & HIE we were given s bite size candy, or 1 bottle of water & once nothing. Here we got a bag of chips a bottle of water & some hard candy...each. It's the little things that count. We come to the Buffalo area a lot & will ALWAYS stay here & will recommend it to others.
Great Job Hamburg!

1  Thank FloM3
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We had to come up to Hamburg, NY for a family event, and were told that the HI Express was the closest hotel to our destination. What a nice surprise this property is! From the warm greeting at the front desk, to our very spacious room, to the really nice and well maintained complimentary hot breakfast, the management and staff seems to have 'gotten it together' at this hotel.

We give this property 'two thumbs up'!

Room Tip: We liked room 412 - it ran sideways rather than deep. We think it was extra large, and it was close...
1  Thank FineTimer
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Great hotel, great rooms! My company usually travels to Marriott's, but placed me here for this trip. I was never a fan of Holiday Inn's until I stayed here. Great room, great service, and even better breakfast options. Amenities were great.
This was a great stay for business, allowing me a quiet room to place calls. I had one issue with wirless connection, and called the service desk and they brought me up a plug for connection.. ISSUE resolved.
If I'm ever doing business in the area again I intend to stay here.

Thanks =)

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Stayed here for one night as a stopover. Reception staff were great, room was huge, overall a great hotel.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

There are not a lot of hotel choices when visiting Buffalo NY. I was surprised that a city of this size has so few choices. I was here for business in Orchard Park NY and there is not ONE hotel in Orchard Park.....(a town with a football team and stadium that has ZERO hotels is an anomaly!) I didn't want to stay in the city of Buffalo--Buffalo is pretty run down and it really is not the safest place to stay...So I decided to stay in the southtowns, which are lovely.....when I was trying to figure out where to stay in Hamburg, I read the review directly below mine with the title “Stop looking & stay here!!!” (and of course a few others) and decided I will stop looking and stay here. I booked a suite for a week at this hotel while here on business. This Holiday Inn is exceptional. The suite is only a few feet bigger than a regular room but the couch was a comfortable place to relax so it was worth the extra money....the room was VERY clean, safe, nice wooded view out the window, modern and comfortable. Every employee that I met was friendly, courteous and helpful. The front desk crew was great, Alice who puts out the breakfast in the morning was delightful and the head of housekeeping was great! I will stay at this hotel everytime I am in town. It was an eclectic mix of people staying at this hotel....there were a lot of business people (mid level execs and sales reps)...there were several guys who were in town for construction jobs and a few folks who looked like they were "travelling through" on Interstate 90 and just stopped for a one night rest. It is a very quiet hotel and there were NO CHILDREN at this hotel which was a real pleasure. STOP LOOKING AND STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 2ChildrenOfTheWorld
Reviewed April 14, 2012

The best Holiday Inn I've stayed in. It's new, super clean, courteous Front desk, quiet rooms. The ambience is equal to that of a 5 star hotel. Beds were comfortable, I had a great night sleep. Breakfast was awesome! Fresh coffee, muffins, bagels, other bread, yoghurt, fresh pancakes, fruits, bacon, eggs....etc! Hotel staff were very nice & friendly. Only downside is that it is located by the freeway so you can hear highway noise from time to time but that didn't really bother me. Overall, I will definitely stay here again if the service & clealiness remains in the same high standard.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank GoaliesMom1
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Stayed here for one night as we made our way south to Myrtle Beach. Ideally located off the Intersate, it's fairly close to shopping and a fabulous Wegmans in Hamburg on Mckinley Parkway. This place is spotless - and I mean spotless. Kudos to the housekeeping staff. The front desk workers could use a little more confidence - they were pleasant but timid. Our room was spacious and felt above average. Our stay here set the tone for a wonderful road trip and we wholeheartedly recommend this property. Almost forgot to add that the breakfast was excellent! And the breakfast attendant was a breath of fresh air. This is a place to be proud of. Keep up the great work - it is appreciated.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lizzie9264
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Hamburg
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Hamburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg? Share your experiences!