“Always Fresh”

Subway
Ranked #52 of 126 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food, Soups
Reviewed February 24, 2017

Food here is always fresh and the service is quick and friendly. This is my favorite Subway! I have been to others in the area, but this one is by far the best!

Reviewed May 29, 2016

Food is Subway, but the friendliness of the staff person made the experience much more positive than expected. The person ahead of me had a seemingly endless order, but he was very patient and made helpful suggestions to her. He also made helpful suggestions for my order. Throughout it all, he seemed very pleased to be serving us!

Reviewed September 4, 2014

I have been there many times and an employee (Erin) is always nasty to customers. She has an attitude and acts like you are bothering her by ordering your food, no matter how polite you are to her. As soon as she cashes you out, she disappears. I hate ordering there and now go out of my way to go to a different one!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

we have subway at home and they are always great so whenever we travel subway is part of our diet.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Typical subway food, in a great location. Restaurant is always clean, quiet, and service is quick with minimal hassles. Never had an issue at this location.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!