“Super Soup & Salad”
Review of Comfort Zone Cafe

Comfort Zone Cafe
Ranked #19 of 126 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Comfort Zone Cafe serves gourmet coffee, desserts, and lunches in Hamburg and the Eastern Hills Mall. We have full access from the Hamburg Municipal Parking lot and are handicap accessible from Main St.We accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover. There is also a room available for rent to small parties (up to 20 people).
Reviewed May 9, 2015 via mobile

While visiting the area today we found this amazing little cafe. The menu has something very nicely plated and tasty for everyone. Look around and shop the gift area while your food is being prepared as this experience along with the dining made lunch here very satisfactory.

Reviewed April 15, 2015

I went to Comfort Zone cafe after leaving dissatisfied from Tim Hortons. I wanted a cappuccino with soy milk b/c I am lactose intolerant and they only had 2%. So I went to the Comfort Zone Cafe and had a caramel cappuccino with soy milk. BEST CAPPUCCINO EVER!
I also have had the Birthday Cake Latte (comes with sprinkles and whipped cream) and a salad. You must try the Poppyseed Dressing, it's amazing.

Reviewed March 4, 2015

As much as we wanted to love the food here, my husband and I found it rather lackluster. We didn’t have coffee or desserts, which seem to be the major draw, and instead had paninis. I ordered the Niagara Poppin' Pepper, served exactly as described on the menu but lacking a cohesive sauce or aioli that would elevate it to a really tasty sandwich. My husband ordered one of the panini specials and was similarly unimpressed.

It’s not that the food is bad here; it’s just uninspiring.

Reviewed February 10, 2015

Wonderful coffee shop. Great location! Awesome customer service and good food! Worth checking out! Family atmosphere

Reviewed November 3, 2014

While I was in getting my routine fall coffee flavor, I inquired about a donation for a family fundraiser & without hesitation they donated a large box of fresh pastry hearts! Very Generous & Caring, I'll be happy to continue my regular stops there!!