“Nice breakfast experience”
Review of Comfort Zone Cafe

Comfort Zone Cafe
Ranked #21 of 121 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Comfort Zone Cafe serves gourmet coffee, desserts, and lunches in Hamburg and the Eastern Hills Mall. We have full access from the Hamburg Municipal Parking lot and are handicap accessible from Main St.We accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover. There is also a room available for rent to small parties (up to 20 people).
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped at this originally named coffee place in the heart of Hamburg for breakfast. A nice and home atmosphere welcomes the client with a good selection of pastries and a tasty breakfast menu. The service is very friendly, courteous and quick.
A good selection of different coffees for self-service adds to the pleasure of spending a breakfast time there.If you buy a medium size coffee, you get free refills and you can try the different coffees offered.
We enjoyed the breakfast sandwich and a delicious yogurt/oatmeal/fruits.

A really nice stop no to miss when you visit this lovely and cozy village of Hamburg.

1  Thank Igal A

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Quick and inexpensive meal while traveling. Very interesting flavor combinations in soups. Also they have "boats" which are squashes hollowed out and filled with cooked vegetables with cheese and other flavors, very interesting. Good desserts and coffee Interesting location in the nice downtown, plenty of parking in the back. Good prices.

1  Thank Wander022
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Had a late meal here about 6:30pm,the restaurant was not busy. You place your order at the counter and they bring it to your table. I ordered the cheese quiche and salad,the salad was fine,the quiche not so good. It was very dry and tasted old. We had the house coffee which was good.+

c0mf0rtz0ne, Owner at Comfort Zone Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Hi, I read the review here on Trip Advisor and felt the need to respond. I am really glad you liked our coffee. We take great pride in sourcing out the finest fair trade organic coffee around. I am however sorry that your Quiche was not prepared properly. I can assure you that we make quiche every day so I am very sure it wasn't old but..... unfortunately it is quite possible that whom ever was cooking that night may have over cooked it. That would have dried it out the way you described. I would love to send you a certificate for a free meal next time you are out our way. Please email me at Cindy@comfortzonecafe.com and I will be sure to take care of that. If ever you are not happy with the presentation or the item itself please let us know and we can fix you up with something else or at least be sure what you ordered was right. I apologize that you left less than pleased. Sincerely Cindy

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great little shop in our cozy little village. Friendly staff, delicious food and drink. Can't ask for much more!!!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The Comfort Zone is THE place to relax over a long lunch or to meet friends for quick bite. You are reated the same by a caring and cheerful staff. The live entertainment in the evenings add a bohemian admosphere that is reminisent of my college years. While wai your individual order is being prepared, take the time to browse the many gift items that are unique to the Buffalo and Hamburg. I recently bought my ex-pat son a T-shirt with the logo "My city smells like Cherrios".

Go, enjoy, and spread the word.