“Good Basic Motel”
Review of Motel 6 Hamburg

Motel 6 Hamburg
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed there for the dog show in January 2013. This was our first time at this motel. The room was very clean and the staff were very friendly.One afternoon because of my cold I used the last tissue in our room and was on my way to the office when I spotted the lady who looked after the rooms. When I told her my problem she immediately told me she would get a new package and bring it to me, which she did with a smile.The only problem we had was the wi-fi reception in our room was poor to non-existant.It is cheaper than the red roof inn just down the street. As with most motels in this price range you need to bring shampoo and a hair dryer, however, I was pleasantly surprised that they had tissues in the room . We will not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jim C

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
#19 of 25 in Buffalo
Super 8 Hamburg
Super 8 Hamburg
#5 of 8 in Hamburg

Been to Motel 6 Hamburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Hamburg

Address: 5245 Camp Rd, I-90 at Exit 57, Hamburg, NY 14075-2707 (Formerly Tallyho-tel)
Location: United States > New York > Hamburg
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
Price Range: $51 - $73 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Hamburg 2*
The Motel 6 of Hmaburg offers 117 newly upgraded ground floor rooms with secure private entrances on beautifully landscaped and brightly lit grounds. Our management and front desk staff makes it their top priority to ensure the satisfaction of each guest; from a fast friendly welcome to a clean comfortable room, we know you will enjoy your stay. FREE Wi-Fi, coffee & daily newspaper, parking, on-site guest laundry, vending, wake-up call service and 24-hour management. Pets Welcome! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Motel-6, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tallyho-Tel Hotel Hamburg