“OUTSTANDING!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Clearwater, Florida
“OUTSTANDING!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

hands down the best pizza and wings in WNY. I like both the hamburg and west seneca locations..same food, same great price. Large cheese and pep and 20 wings for under 25bucks!

Visited May 2012

West Seneca
“Best Pizza in the Area!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've lived and died by Nino's Pizza for almost 20 years. Whether it is their West Seneca/ Orchard Park location or Hamburg one, it's the best pizza in the area.
Chicken Fingers are HUGE and the blue cheese is out ofthis world!

Visited April 2012
Buffalo, New York
“WORST Customer service from the Manager LINDA!!!! with an attitude as nasty as that i can imagine how their food taste.”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Hello my name is Britney Johnson my husband is Stevie Johnson who plays for the Buffalo Bills. We were recommended to NIno's Pizzeria by a former bills player on How great of a pizza they serve. I don't where to start with this place. Unfortunately I was not able to try the pizza but first let me start off by saying when i first called Nino's the first voice I hear a woman ask is "FIRST NAME" which i gave... second was "PHONE NUMBER" a provided as well... followed by her asking my address... I wasn't even sure if i had called the right place! i was never greeted nor did she mention that it was Nino's pizza a simple "thank you for calling NInos"... but okay if she wanted to run her customer service as poorly as she did thats fine with me. But then she went on saying how she doesn't deliver to my address which was fine but then she hung up in my face after saying I didn't want to place a order for delivery but wanted to place a pick up order....but before I can mention I wanted to pick up the order, I hear a click of the phone. I called back and asked is she hung up on me and she goes on to say "sounded like you were done"... when clearly I was in a middle of trying to set the order for pick up. I asked to speak to a manager she replies that she is the manager! wow! LINDA is her name. I've never in my life received such a poorly customer service or ever been hung up on by a business. Im not sure where she got her training from but i definitely will NEVER order pizza from them. Im sorry it would have been nice to try this place but with an attitude and customer service like the one i received from LINDA i would never in a million years eat from here. if her attitude was nasty i'm assuming so is their food. So would I recommend this to anyone? DEFINITELY NOT< EVEN IF IT WAS AN EMERGENCY!

Visited September 2011
7 Thank BritJohnson13
WNY
“Good pizza”
Reviewed February 25, 2008

Best Pizza in Hamburg, althogh a little overpriced compared to the competition.