“Not Impressed”
Review of Buffalo Street Grill - CLOSED

Buffalo Street Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: At the present moment Buffalo Street Grill is being "reborn". We are currently under construction and are looking forward to debuting all our new changes early next year. (2016). Keep your eyes open for sneak peeks in the close futures. Pictures displayed on Facebook page will be posted here quickly after. Looking forward to seeing you!!!! Cheers!! Have a blessed New Year!!!
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The restaurant we wanted to go to was closed so we decided to try the Buffalo Street Grill. This restaurant was just okay. I would not recommend it to friends. Our bill was not high becuase my husband and I ordred conservatively, a burger for him and a beef on weck for me, just water to drink. Friends we were with ordered an appetizer that was pretty good. We didn't try any of the entrees, but I thought the prices seemed a bit steep. I wasn't particularly impressed with anything, the food, service, prices or ambience. It was loud due to a band performing on the sidewalk and the dining area was quite dark. Won't be going to this restaurant again, it was just okay.

1  Thank Jocelyn D

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Hamburg, NY was just a convenient waypoint on a trip to Milwaukee. What a pleasant surprise! The village is picturesque, inviting, and bristling with opportunities for exploration, but I digress.
Buffalo street grill is all the above and more! The menu is fun and deicious - beer & cheese fondue with pretzel points, just as good as it sounds - many more excellent offerings just as unique and compelling. Top it off with to die for desserts made by the chef's mother-in-law! The atmosphere is tastefully understated and the service is truly welcoming and friendly.
Hope we can stop in on the way back!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I've given this restaurant three opportunities to prove that their food is worth the steep price that they charge. Each time I've eaten there I've ordered a steak. Each time I ordered a steak I ordered it medium rare. Every time it came out it was medium well. The third time I was in the restaurant I sent it back and asked for another steak. When it was brought back out it was still medium well. I gave up and finished it. When the waitress brought out the check she sarcasticlly asked if anyone at the table actually enjoyed their dinner...no one at the table was amused. I'm done giving them an opportunity to cook a steak; I think I can get a better one at Applebee's for a third of the price.

3  Thank Goodman24
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was there over a year ago on my way with my daughter and mom to a play in Buffalo. The service was good and fast and the food was exceptional.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Under the same name, this establishment, is under new management since July. Don't go by the old reviews and ratings. This place is fantastic. Our group of 6 sampled a variety of items from the menu and none of the dishes were anything but fabulous. The proprietor is on premise, involved in all ends of the business and friendly. Good wine list too.