“Glad we stopped.”
Review of Buster Jacobi's - CLOSED

Buster Jacobi's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian food superiority with WWII themed dining. Homemade soups, sandwiches, Italian specialties, pizza salad bar, beer, wine, dine in or takeout.
Binghamton, New York
“Glad we stopped.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ended up getting a small pizza, perfect size for 2 people. Crust and sauce were great, we asked if the shrooms were fresh and we were told they were. They are clearly from a can. Service was a tad bit slow, but the food was good so I can live with that. Glass of wine was less than half full, I would have had a 2nd glass one of the first was a better pour. The green ceilings were a little odd and the various could us a little upgrade. Overall we were pleased and will stop back again.

• Visited July 2013

Seattle, WA
“great prices, excellent service!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I used this place for a family dinner to celebrate my parent's 40th anniversary. What an amazing job they did! Excellent food, amazing prices, good service. Stick to the classics like spaghetti and pizza, you cannot go wrong with those.

Visited June 2013
Hamburg, New York
“What a pleasant surprise!!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Since this restaurant was under new ownership my husband and I decided to give it a try last night. We both had the beer cheese soup which was absolutely delicious....then we shared a submarine sandwich. That also was very good. The service was outstanding.....we definitely will go again!!!! They also have a take out menu which we took a copy home as we may try a pizza over the weekend!!

• Visited May 2013
Hamburg, New York
“New Ownership - Give it a second look now”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Living in Hamburg for almost 20 years the "old" Jacobi's food was getting really bad & the service took forever. New owners have come along & still kept some of the old for their regulars but have improved a lot. While an update on decor will be coming - the food was the best improvement. Fish fry on Fridays is one of the best. Enjoyed the meal very much & they have changed the quality of toppings on the pizza - which is much needed. Will try again!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TeresaTC
Dunkirk, New York
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband took me to this Jacobi's back in 1984 for the first time when he asked me to marry him and we have been going back every since. The pasta dishes are fantastic as are the pizza and wings. It's the best French Onion soup I have ever tasted.

Visited February 2013