“Wonderful”
Review of Buster Jacobi's - CLOSED

Buster Jacobi's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian food superiority with WWII themed dining. Homemade soups, sandwiches, Italian specialties, pizza salad bar, beer, wine, dine in or takeout.
Dunkirk, New York
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband took me to this Jacobi's back in 1984 for the first time when he asked me to marry him and we have been going back every since. The pasta dishes are fantastic as are the pizza and wings. It's the best French Onion soup I have ever tasted.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tammywinder53

“New Ownership made the difference !”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I had been in about 2 mths before and swore I wouldn't go back. But when my Wife and I saw that new ownership was in , we went back. We are glad we did ! Great service , menu and attitudes of everyone we met there. Kat was our server and treated us well . We ordered the French onion soup that was marvelous and my wife's salad had the best homemade Ranch dressing she ever had. We ordered a bottle of wine , had 2 fish fry's that were hot , flaky and delicious. The macaroni salad was homemade and outstanding . We ended with cheesecake to go ( too full to eat there ! ) . Our bill total was under $50 or all the above ! Thanks New ownership for resurrecting a favorite of ours ! We will be back

2 Thank Matt C
HAMBURG
“Jacobi's Rest. of Hamburg NY”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very nice family restaurant. Good Service & fair prices. Many good pasta dishes, great fish fry and Pizza. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012