“Delicious take out”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Delicious take out”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Take out was fantastic & the value was great. Closed Reuben was delicious! Great beef on weck, too much to eat!

“Mocking Customers?”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was the first time I have ever ordered from here. First, when we go pick up our take out, I over hear the cashier/hostess (not sure) making fun of customers calling and asking if they serve corned beef n cabbage. I was one of those customers! Sure they are an Irish establishment, but everyone starts serving that dish at different times. Just was rude, made me feel really stupid and not to mention that's very unprofessional!!! Second, I was told the food there was amazing. My corned beef dinner was HORRIBLE! For a Irish place, I'm very dissatisfied. I will share this experience with friends and family. I will not go back to eat there again.

1 Thank kmlorek
Orchard Park
“Server confusion”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've been there a couple of times but was not happy with my most recent visit. Food took too long, server seemed confused when we asked questions and forgot the items we asked for.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Greg C
Fredonia, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were recently taken here for a late lunch. We had the taco salad and the Baron Bomber sandwich. Everything was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. What really impressed us was the service. Even though it was 3 p.m. the place was very busy. Our waitress was prompt, attentive, but not intrusive. Plan on returning whenever we are Hamburg.

• Visited November 2012
North Collins, New York
“Irish Delight”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We recently met friends at JP's for supper and we all loved our food! My open face Reuben sandwich was wonderful! Large beer list, both bottled and on tap. Great place overall.

1 Thank 300kathyd