“An awesome Mexican restaurant”
Review of Coyote Cafe

Coyote Cafe
Ranked #30 of 120 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The premiere Mexican Restaurant in Western New York's Southtowns, The Coyote Cafe. Located in the heart of Hamburg, the Coyote Cafe is known for bringing homemade Mexican cuisine and a lively atmosphere. The Coyote Cafe is well known for making their own Red & Green Chile Sauce in-house and cheesy Queso Sauce. "In 20 years, Giovino's Coyote Cafe has pulled crowds for Mexican food in the Southtowns." -Buffalo News Coyote Cafe has a full list of Mexican entrees including Tacos, Burritos, Enchiladas, Fajitas, and not to exclude the Beef Matchatka, a Buffalo-Mexican crossover favorite! We also have a full Cantina, serving Domestic Beers, Craft Beers, Mexican Beers, Margaritas, Martinis, Wine, Frozen Drinks, and Specialty Cocktails, like our Tini Bikini - Vodka & Coconut Rum mixed with Pineapple Juice and a splash of Grenadine! The Coyote Cafe also has a complete Take Out & Catering Menu! Birthday Parties, At Home Parties, Office Meetings, and more! The Coyote Cafe can also hold Banquets in their newly renovated back room!
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food was great with generous portions. I had the espanacas burrito which was amazing and the Spanish rice which was also amazing. The service was great, our waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu and was very attentive. Overall, great food, great service, and a great atmosphere. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

A really good, casual and comfortable atmosphere. Fun and colorful, good service. There is a separate bar area serving nachos with TV screens for viewing without being obnoxious.

We have eaten here several times and the food is always of very good quality and pretty authentic. Also, VERY generous portions.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

New to the area having moved from an area with some of the best Mexican restaurants in the US. Ordered typical dishes with my wife...we each had a bite and didn't bother to finish. The owner was truely concerned when we passed on the to go containers and gave us a $20 gift certificate but we never returned. It's a neat little place I wish I liked...maybe I'll give the margarita's a try someday...
Do go and give this place a try, I hope you love it...I wish I did.

gooseHamburg, Owner at Coyote Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Hello its Jeff the owner again. I wish you would give us another shot and review us again.
I really care about my customers and my food. Thank you Jeff Giovino

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The Coyote Cafe has delicious Mexican food. As good as we had in AZ. The entrees include two sides and the portions are large. You'll leave with enough for another meal. I attended a high school class reunion meet and greet here as well. The salsa, taco dip and chips were free and the drinks reasonable. The bartenders did a good job of handling a crown of about 100 people.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is a great place to go to get better than average Mexican food. Servings are plentiful, prices reasonable, and atmosphere lively. Dishes with Mexican sausage are outstanding. Definitely a place to revisit when you have a taste for good Mexican food.