“A great Italian restaurant”
Review of Tina's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Tina's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a family owned restaurant, offering home made Italian dishes. The bruschetta, the meat lasagna and the calzone are delicious ! A nice and cozy restaurant in a historic building that offers a great Italian dinner experience !

1  Thank Igal A

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife, son and I had dinner at Tina's on a Wednesday night at about 8pm. The restaurant was relatively quiet this night.

Tina's has been in Hamburg for over 30 years and its obvious why. We ordered Fettuccine Alfredo with peas and chicken, Penne Florentine with chicken, and Veal A'La'Christina. We all loved the entrees, and the portions were large enough that we each took the next day's lunch home. The A'La"Christina is a wonderful dish of layered veal, eggplant an ham, under melted mozzarella, in a wine (and butter?) sauce. Although a bit rich, it's a delicious house specialty that I highly recommend.

Our pre-entree salads were quite large, and very enjoyable.

Atmosphere is above average because of the village location, pleasant interior, and small outdoor on-street patio. Al Fresco dining on a summer evening in the Buffalo area is a real pleasure.

Service was efficient, informative, friendly, and above all patient. We sat around talking until some came out with a mop at 10pm. :-))

TIP: It's best to park across the street in the village public parking lot. There's an ice cream shop there if you want desert elsewhere after your meal.

1  Thank FairhopeFred
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Seriously good Italian food.
Traveling home from Niagara Falls & needed gas. We were hungry & found this little place on Trip Advisor.
The atmosphere is great & the food was excellent.
You'll love this little place.

1  Thank TravelingTexanLady
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I must say I am not impressed with Tina's red sauce....I'd rate is just ok...but their pasta broccola is the best I've have anywhere. I have stopped ordering it at other restaurants because I'm always disappointed...never as good as Tina's.

1  Thank Mathilda73
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My wife and I decided to try Tina's Italian Kitchen after friends recommended it. Very cozy place with friendly and helpful staff.
Now the food...
Started with stuffed peppers which were enormous and has a breaded coating which was a nice touch. The inside was quite cool and therefore, not enjoyable at all. Great concept, poor execution. No zippy flavor and watery inside with low grade cheese.
I ordered the tortelini with ham and peas. This large bowl was a soupy mixture of large chunks of ham, tortelini and the peas. The first though that came to me was this is not home made sauce. Seasoning was light and I was not impressed.
My wife had linguini and clam sauce which was also served in enormous proportions. Too little garlic and unflavored clam sauce...watery as well.
Bottom line is you may get huge amounts of food, but bigger is definitely not better here.