“Comfy Italian downtown Hamburg”
Review of Tina's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Tina's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Brockway PA USA
“Comfy Italian downtown Hamburg”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Celebrating 15th wedding anniversary and happened upon this charming Italian restaurant on Main street. Easy parking on and off street. Casual very authentic Italian feel and great food. Portions huge! Staff very pleasant and courteous. We will be back!

• Visited June 2012

West Seneca
“Yummy”
Reviewed September 25, 2009

Tina's is awesome! I have to admit that I think some of their entrees are a little pricey but it is also the best italian I've had in the Buffalo area. I've seen the owner walk around each time we've been there making sure things are up to par. Maybe the other person who reviewed the restaurant and complained about him just caught him on bad day or maybe they are just hard to please :) I haven;t had an issue in the 2 years we've been going there and I'm a very critical restaurant critic or so says my husband. LOL Yum!

New York
“great !”
Reviewed September 4, 2009

very good Italian food,good service. Nice place to go in the nice summer weather,you can sit outside and relax.

1 Thank pcc10
Buffalo
“Owner - not helpful”
Reviewed January 4, 2009

The food is not bad, but the owner gave poor service

houston
“Good food very nice service”
Reviewed September 4, 2008

The food is good and reasonably priced. What is amazing is the service. I have been to Hamburg several times on business. One night some coworkers and I went to Tina for dinner. It was a holiday and not being busy they had just closed. The owner called around to find a place that was open and DROVE us there. You cannot beat that.

1 Thank ciappalo