“Great post-Bills game spot!!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Great post-Bills game spot!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

As a Canadian, this is a great place to grab a quick dinner after a Bills game as it's located right around the corner from Ralph Wilson Stadium. The food & service was good and the atmosphere was as expected from a Buffalo Wild Wing. It being a Sunday afternoon, they were playing all of the 4pm NFL games on various big screens around the place. As a season ticket holder and one that frequents the Ralph a few times a season, this is a perfect spot to unwind after a long day of tailgating, to let the stadium traffic die down, and to grab a quick dinner before the 2 hour drive home!! Thanks again and I look forward to coming back next season!!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank smcqb10

“Very good food and service”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Being from Buffalo I am always weary of trying Buffalo Wings anywhere. Usually because people from Buffalo do NOT call them "buffalo wings"! But then I found out a coule years ago it was a couple of guys from Buffalo who started this place.

Anyways - the food here (and I've visited several around the country because I travel for a living) is always good and consistent.

Our waitress was very cooperative and concerned to help when we informed her of my wife's gluten-free issue. And the manager, Jenny, had a great personality and we had a fun time with her as she visited our table a few times to just cut up and have a good time. (I have to admit I initiated the sarcasm!)

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Craig C
Pennsylvania
“Basic and good”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Although we avoid chains, this spot was the only place open at our late-night arrival in the area (hotel a few miles away). Our server, Kristanette, was most gracious and personable, telling us just as we were seated that although food was available until midnight, we were within minutes of last call for the bar at 11:30 and took drink orders first - something we would have been unhappy to miss at that point in our day! I had wings and my husband "built" his own burger, both meals being very good, fresh-tasting and good portions.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mary Jane S
Buffalo, New York
“good time”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

good wings they even mixed them for us good service nice time will go back server was one of the nicest we ever had

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MIKE M
charlottesville, va
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We started out at Duff's but their wait-list was over an hour so ended up here instead. Got immediate seating. There was something for everyone on the menu. The small kids lived their chicken tenders. The adults in our party had chicken wings, both regular and boneless versions and enjoyed them. The nachos were great.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank j p

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!