“Nice view, decent food, friendly service, beautiful view” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Description: hot dog stAND ALONG LAKE ERIE IN HAMBURG, NY
Description: hot dog stAND ALONG LAKE ERIE IN HAMBURG, NY
Hamburg, New York
“Nice view, decent food, friendly service, beautiful view”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Food is decent but a bit pricey. Ambience is worth it to me. Overlooks Lake Erie and they have a nice patio. Reasonable selection of foods. I always get grilled chicken sandwich with a dinner salad. Only complaint is that they charged 50 cents for a cup to have a glass of water (?) But will we go back? Absolutely.

• Visited June 2014

South Dayton, New York
“My new Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is one of the coolest places to eat on Lake Erie!
The food is very good and reasonably priced! Nice, clean, nautical setting.
Nothing but good things to say!!!

• Visited July 2013
Angola, New York
“Awesome spot but expensive!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

20 cents short of $4.00 for an ice cream(no real cone option)...this is Buffalo where normal people live and work hard for our $$. This is not a tourist spot! I looked over the menu and a half pound burger is just shy of $7.00 and I actually stopped looking after that...I will go down the road to a burger place that has been there since as long as I can remember and give them my $$! But I won't see the nice view.

Visited July 2013
Lockport, New York
“Great patio for sunsets!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped today to grab a bite for lunch since we were passing by. The menu is pretty much sandwiches, salads, and appetizers and since we only had Texas red hots and fries I can't really comment much on the food except to say that the fries were homemade and pretty darned good. What I want to comment on is the place itself. I was impressed with the cleanliness, décor, and cute patio. As soon as I saw it, I made a mental note to come back some summer evening. It would be a great place to have a snack or late dinner and sit out in the cute enclosed patio area to watch the sunset over the lake. You'll enjoy all the nautical themed decorations and wood turned trims. It advertised as seasonal Apr. - Oct. 11AM - Dusk.

• Visited April 2013
Hamburg, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good hot dogs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

good dogs, average fries. very nice views of the lake. great sunsets! can't rate any other menu items, only go there for the hot dogs.

Visited July 2012