“Awesome spot but expensive!!!”
Review of bedrock - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: American
Description: hot dog stAND ALONG LAKE ERIE IN HAMBURG, NY
Description: hot dog stAND ALONG LAKE ERIE IN HAMBURG, NY
Angola, New York
“Awesome spot but expensive!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

20 cents short of $4.00 for an ice cream(no real cone option)...this is Buffalo where normal people live and work hard for our $$. This is not a tourist spot! I looked over the menu and a half pound burger is just shy of $7.00 and I actually stopped looking after that...I will go down the road to a burger place that has been there since as long as I can remember and give them my $$! But I won't see the nice view.

Visited July 2013

Lockport, New York
“Great patio for sunsets!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped today to grab a bite for lunch since we were passing by. The menu is pretty much sandwiches, salads, and appetizers and since we only had Texas red hots and fries I can't really comment much on the food except to say that the fries were homemade and pretty darned good. What I want to comment on is the place itself. I was impressed with the cleanliness, décor, and cute patio. As soon as I saw it, I made a mental note to come back some summer evening. It would be a great place to have a snack or late dinner and sit out in the cute enclosed patio area to watch the sunset over the lake. You'll enjoy all the nautical themed decorations and wood turned trims. It advertised as seasonal Apr. - Oct. 11AM - Dusk.

• Visited April 2013
Hamburg, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good hot dogs”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

good dogs, average fries. very nice views of the lake. great sunsets! can't rate any other menu items, only go there for the hot dogs.

Visited July 2012