“Staff was very good and worked hard to make sure your visit was good!”
Review of Waterstone Grill

Waterstone Grill
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frankford, Canada
“Staff was very good and worked hard to make sure your visit was good!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Food was good and it was conviently located near the Holiday Inn Express! My husband had their burger and I had the steak....both were very delicious!

1 Thank Jo-Anne W

New York
“No service”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Seated by hostess. No server for over 15 minutes showed up at our table. However, the hostess must have walked past our table 6 times and never noticed that nothing had been done. Then on our way out the door she and a server were standing there talking about their personal life. Lost a hundred dollar dinner check for inattention.

1 Thank firemedic16
Potsdam, New York
“Unexpected treat”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Our hotel recommended this restaurant, and we are so glad they did. We were able to get a table on Friday evening with no prior reservation, though reservations would be a good idea. The restaurant was full. Excellent service, outstanding food, good wine choices (Pinot Noir for me). Very good lobster bisque with sherry, and my My Gorgonzola Sirloin Tips Alfredo and salad with house balsamic vinaigrette were excellent. Other family members had the Chicken Neapolitan and something else I don't recall. All were very pleased with the meal. We will definitely return the next time we are in the area.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mornseer
Portland, Maine
“Great food, very friendly service”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Really enjoyed the food. The restaurant is used to accommodating weary travelers of I-90, so they're open until 10 PM.

San Diego, California
“Mixed Reviews Greek Style Italian Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had a great family dinner here with mixed results.

On the plus side you can get anchovies with your Caesar salad. The mussels appetizer were yummy, but we had to ask for bread and a spoon to fully enjoy the wonderful sauce. The Veal Marcela was enjoyed by mu aunt and her friend as was the traditional shrimp cocktail. My cousin had the Chicken Napolese and found the garlic potatoes to be over powering! I love garlic, but this was a 50/50 mix of potatoes to garlic. Her husband enjoyed the Frutti di Mare, although he mentioned it was more like Diabla! While I liked my Seafood Stew I would have preferred more stew, ala chiappino, and less pasta, I kicked it up with crushed red peppers. My wife was overwhelmed with her Huge Sole Filet and risotto. I though the risotto was a little undercooked. Finally my grand daughter was disappointed with the calamari. It was sweet, with a French dressing dip and not crispy. We placed another order and asked that they just make crispy calamari without the spices. The marinara is a better selection for dipping.

Finally the drinks were good all around as I enjoyed 2 Stoli martinis!

• Visited July 2014