“The manager and waitstaff were the best, and the salmon was good too!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Waterstone Grill

Waterstone Grill
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston
“The manager and waitstaff were the best, and the salmon was good too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was on the road between Boston and Ohio, which I take about 2-3 times a year, used to pretty mediocre food, but Waterstone looked nice. The minute I stepped inside, I felt welcomed by the manager, who was attentive, but not intrusive, as was my waiter and the three other waiters I observed. I had salmon piled high with artichokes, feta, & something else, rice pilaf, a salad and bread for $18, a glass of decent Chardonnay for I can't recall how much. After Boston, this all seemed miraculous and pretty in keeping for what I pay in my small dying industrial town in Ohio for such a meal. I am a writer and managed to get some writing done, take out leftovers for the rest of the drive home. I wasn't real keen on all the Easter bunny decorations, but the locals love them and clearly the manager puts time into thinking about them, so how can you not love that?

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Beaudig

Rochester
“Pricey for what you get”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food was OK, chicken just this side of overcooked. Sauce on it was good, pasta a bit overdone as well. The prices are way too high for what you get. Tried because it was near the hotel and had a coupon. Would not go back again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Elizabeth C
Buffalo, New York
“great food, nice staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were staying at the Quality Inn and decided something different for dinner and stopped in. The spinach artichoke dip was sooooo good. I had a burger and my girlfriend had the dip. Service was great, we will definately go there again.

Visited February 2013
Eden,NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely enjoyable dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

First visit there was to celebrate my birthday and I was not disappointed! The staff was extremely professional and courteous. The food was delicious and the best part was we were never rushed. The pace at which the courses came out was perfect. Our waitress Jill was complemented on that and she stated she tries to read the guests needs. She knows when someone wants to eat and leave vs someone who has time to enjoy themselves. The manager on duty was even nice enough to surprise me with a slice of cheesecake with a candle in it for my birthday! I am already looking forward to my next visit and would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank molsonlover9
Brampton, Canada
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Steak poorly cooked and potatoes cool. Service was very good. Will not return as meal not worth the price.

Visited February 2013