“Pricey for what you get”
Review of Waterstone Grill

Waterstone Grill
Ranked #1 of 120 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food was OK, chicken just this side of overcooked. Sauce on it was good, pasta a bit overdone as well. The prices are way too high for what you get. Tried because it was near the hotel and had a coupon. Would not go back again.

1  Thank Elizabeth C

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were staying at the Quality Inn and decided something different for dinner and stopped in. The spinach artichoke dip was sooooo good. I had a burger and my girlfriend had the dip. Service was great, we will definately go there again.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

First visit there was to celebrate my birthday and I was not disappointed! The staff was extremely professional and courteous. The food was delicious and the best part was we were never rushed. The pace at which the courses came out was perfect. Our waitress Jill was complemented on that and she stated she tries to read the guests needs. She knows when someone wants to eat and leave vs someone who has time to enjoy themselves. The manager on duty was even nice enough to surprise me with a slice of cheesecake with a candle in it for my birthday! I am already looking forward to my next visit and would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank molsonlover9
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Steak poorly cooked and potatoes cool. Service was very good. Will not return as meal not worth the price.

2  Thank davesvintage
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Located in front of the Comfort Inn and desk clerk said food is good. So why not give a try? We did
and were not disappointed. Staff very helpful, dressed neatly, food very tasty and plenteous. Many
folks after dining walked out with boxes to take home.
Very busy on weekends, it seems and I'd recommend reservations. We had and still had a 15 minute wait till seating was available but a worthwhile wait.
Don't see how you could not like the place?

1  Thank Gloria R