“not so good”

Cuisines: American
New York
“not so good”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This is a Subway inside a Wal Mart,while shopping there with my daughter I went there and ordered sandwiches to go. Since my daughter was not ready to leave I decided to have some coffee and wait for her. The coffee was awful,cold and had coffee grounds in it. I ask for a new cup,I was told they would have to make it,which seemed like a effort for them. They told me 5 minutes for the wait. I waited 10-15 minutes and then went to ask for the coffee,they forgot. They wanted to take the cup with the bad coffee and reuse it,I ask for a new cup they gave me a new one but it was smaller than I paid for.

The service is awful,they seem to have all teenagers who would rather talk than wait on customers.

When we got home we found the sandwiches were not good either. We will not be ordering anything there.

Wal Mart really needs to consider a new restaurant for in the store. This Subway is not customer friendly.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank pcc10

Been to Subway Store # 47101? Share your experiences!