“Met the requirement.”

Add it.
Hideaway's
Ranked #68 of 116 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to Hideaway's. Located just outside Hamburg's historic shopping and arts district, Hideaway's serves up Hamburg's finest foods 365 days a year. At Hideaway's, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use frozen ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats and seafood, freshest vegetables, and breads and pastries that are baked fresh daily. Our award winning menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Ingersoll
“Met the requirement.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was within walking distance of my hotel. It is not a very big place but seems to be popular with locals. The food was quite good and reasonably priced, but no desserts are available. The service started well but then so many customers came in that things got quite slow. There was only one server but she did a very good job considering the number of clients.

Visited July 2013

Buffalo, New York
“Best Wings”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

As I am partial to our Buffalo wings, my daughter convinced me to try the wings here. We had hot wings and the garlic parm wings. The garlic parm wings are out of this world...

Visited March 2013
2 Thank charlene h
Buffalo, New York
“great 80's party”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My family and I came for the 80's party 2 weeks go. it was an AWESOME event. old movies, great costumes, amazing music, wonderful staff.

Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“Great happy hour and nice music on the weekends”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I think my title says it all. The locals that come here are very down to earth and the food I had was very tasty and had a fair price.

Visited January 2013
ALBION
“Friday Night Fish Fry”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I had the Seafood Platter, shrimp, scallops and fish fry. It was cooked perfectly. My sig other had a Fish Fry. Staff was very friendly and attentive. I would return.

Visited August 2012