“BEST EVER HOTEL I STAYED AT RECENTLY”
Review of Super 8 Hamburg

Super 8 Hamburg
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had a most pleasant experience staing at the SUPER 8 in Hamburg, NY. I was travelling through Western NY and decided to stop before going any further west. My GPS said there was a Super 8 close by , so I decided to stay. To my surprise, I was greated so warmly by the manager. He accomodated me very nicly and answered all my requests I had. M room was excellent and very comfortable. The price was perfect for my use. The breakfast was perfect. If I ever return back to Hamburg, the Super 8, will be my choice of hotels. Excellent service and very friendly management.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

dear Anthony,
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant one. we hope to see you again soon!
sincerely
Mac Champaneri

Reviewed November 11, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michelle.mrs G
gmsuper8hamburg, Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Reviewed November 11, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Reviewed November 6, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Daphne G
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Due to weather I had to cancel a reservation. Website said I could cancel before 6PM day of arrival. At 3PM I called to cancel and was told by a rather surly individual (who later identified himself as the "General Manager") that I could only cancel 24 hrs in advance. When told the website clearly said otherwise he suddenly had trouble understanding English. Called Wyndham directly and they cancelled immediately and the agent stated that she couldn't understand why the motel wouldn't cancel when I called and suggested I speak w/their customer service department.

My only conclusion is that since there was an AARP discount on the reservation they thought they could weasel a nights fee from an unsuspecting senior. I would suggest you hold on to your wallet tightly if you walk thru their door!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bejee C

Dear Bejee,
We apologies the error made for the 6pm cancelation policy, after we review the policy it has been noted that the 6pm cancelation police did not conform with the reservation policy. This has been corrected. Your business is very important and we hope you return in the future,
sincerely,
Mac Champaneri.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

the manager at this location was very helpful. I called him with an odd request prior to visiting and he was very nice and helped me immensely. I would definitely stay at this location. clean, comfortable rooms met my expectations. Situated in a safe area with many restaurants close by. Not too far from Hamburg Casino.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

we are very appreciated for your positive feedback, and we glad that your stay was excellent. we'll do our best when you come back in our hotel.
sincerely,
mac champaneri.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Hamburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90

Been to Super 8 Hamburg? Share your experiences!