“4th time I've stayed here”
Review of Super 8 Hamburg

Super 8 Hamburg
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Orleans, Vermont
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Due to weather I had to cancel a reservation. Website said I could cancel before 6PM day of arrival. At 3PM I called to cancel and was told by a rather surly individual (who later identified himself as the "General Manager") that I could only cancel 24 hrs in advance. When told the website clearly said otherwise he suddenly had trouble understanding English. Called Wyndham directly and they cancelled immediately and the agent stated that she couldn't understand why the motel wouldn't cancel when I called and suggested I speak w/their customer service department.

My only conclusion is that since there was an AARP discount on the reservation they thought they could weasel a nights fee from an unsuspecting senior. I would suggest you hold on to your wallet tightly if you walk thru their door!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bejee C
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Bejee,
We apologies the error made for the 6pm cancelation policy, after we review the policy it has been noted that the 6pm cancelation police did not conform with the reservation policy. This has been corrected. Your business is very important and we hope you return in the future,
sincerely,
Mac Champaneri.
Hamburg, New York
Reviewed October 30, 2013

the manager at this location was very helpful. I called him with an odd request prior to visiting and he was very nice and helped me immensely. I would definitely stay at this location. clean, comfortable rooms met my expectations. Situated in a safe area with many restaurants close by. Not too far from Hamburg Casino.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
we are very appreciated for your positive feedback, and we glad that your stay was excellent. we'll do our best when you come back in our hotel.
sincerely,
mac champaneri.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Hamburg
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Hamburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna

Been to Super 8 Hamburg? Share your experiences!