“Very good”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Excellent stay at this hotel. Nice manager. Nice and clean rooms.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Spring Green, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This property is a good value in the Buffalo region. Though it is showing its age, it is clean, the bed was comfortable. They accepted our dog for a nominal fee. and the manager was friendly and helpful. It was the best price I could find. I enjoyed the pool at the adjoining Quality Inn.

The room was clean, there were no bugs as someone else reported. We stay at many motels and would choose this one again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience of our hotel with the online world.

We take pride in everything we do and hope to welcome you at our hotel in the near future.

Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I left my phone in the hotel room when I checked out. The hotel manager is very patient and nice to send it to me promptly. I am very grateful for this excellent service!Thank you!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. It's always good to hear that our hard work and dedication is appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Detroit
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The room we stayed in had serious mold/mildew problems. The bathroom ceiling had large pinkish/grey mildew spots all over it. There was mold on the ceramic tiles in the shower. The problem, I think, is that there is NO ventilation in the bathroom. The room had very large windows, which was fine, but there was all kinds of mold in the tracks and around the window. Also, the windows were terribly dirty. The mattress was worn out. I know this is a budget motel so I know not to expect top of the line furnishings and bedding, but at least clean the place up, vacuum the carpet and get rid of the mildew! On the upside, the couple who ran the motel were very very kind and they provided a very tasty breakfast (included in the motel cost).

Room Tip: No elevators, so if you have physical problems, make sure to ask for the ground floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I was suprised to hear of your experience and I want you to know that we have addressed the issues you have brought up.

Since I was not sure which room you stayed in, we inspected all the rooms and made sure to address the points you highlighted.

I'm sorry that your experience at our hotel was less than outstanding and I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The small property is well maintained and clean. What impressed me most is the homey atmosphere. The Manager, Mr Ish and his staff are very friendly and helpful. Mr Ish is extremely welcoming and accommodating. The breakfast was excellent, a pleasant surprise for an affordable hotel. Appreciate the free parking and wifi too. Value for money indeed. I had an enjoyable stay at this hotel and will definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

As always, it is a pleasure to read when guests have a good experience at our hotel.

I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast. The enhanced Super Start breakfast is in the process of being rolled out accross the Super 8 chain in the US and you should start seeing the offering at other Super 8 hotels.

Please know that your feedback is extremely important to us.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Woodbridge
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I was impressed with the cleaniness of the hotel. The rooms were upgraded and very comfortable. The location is very good also. I will certainly stay again, especially for the price and when only staying for the weekend.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
San Francisco
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We never have high expectations at an inexpensive hotel, and you surely get what you pay for at a Super 8, but in Hamburg the staff were very kind and helpful. In New York you can still get smoking rooms, that at this hotel are on the second floor. We were in non-smoking on first floor, but came back to our room after a meal and a meeting to find it smelling strongly of smoke, that we figure somehow drifted down through the bathroom fan vent. They had an air purifier and brought it to our room right away. Were also very sweet and accommodated our other minor requests.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Hamburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna
Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90

Been to Super 8 Hamburg? Share your experiences!