“Well-managed Hotel”
Review of Super 8 Hamburg

Super 8 Hamburg
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Hamburg
Reviewed February 23, 2012

This hotel is owned by Ish and Gulab Patel, and they manage it well. The hotel is very
clean and orderly. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The room heating/cooling air handler unit is quiet and easily controlled. Breakfast has fruit, coffee, juices, cereals, bagels, muffins, buns, and delicious Belgian waffles. The Patels really do everything for your comfort and convenience. We have stayed here many times during TRAIN SHOWS at the County Fairgrounds Events Center. Call Ish, discuss your needs & preferences, and he will make you pleased!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your recent stay at our hotel.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and take pride in offering a great product to the travelling public.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize yourreview by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Kind Regards,
Ish Patel

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Good place to stay. Ish Patel and staff were always helpful and friendly. I'll stay again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I was travelling with a dog, and my arrival time had been delayed by several hours. I arrived at the hotel at 8pm (having expected to be there around 4pm) & saw the no vacancy sign, I began to worry my room had been given away. I was pleased to find out that it had been held for me, and was in a location that made taking the dog out very easy.

The man who checked me in was very friendly, and helpful. The food for the breakfast in the morning surpassed my expectations. My room was clean and comfortable. The Free WifFi signal was very strong, and download times were quite fast.

However, I was under the impression the hotel had satiellite TV, when infact it only had 40 cable channels. There is a lack of outdoor garbage cans around the building, forcing me to walk around to the front of the building to deposit my dog's waste.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 29, 2011

The manager and his staff were absolutely wonderful- I called from about 15 minutes away, late at night, because I couldn't drive the rest of my trip and I had to stop, and he reserved me a room, knew I was a woman travelling alone with my dog, had the heat on full blast and the room lights on when I got there, and had gotten me a room where my car was directly outside my window. He offered me all the breakfast food/drinks he had, both that evening and in the morning, and helped me find places to order in. In the morning I called to see if I could do a late check out (to which he said, "Of course!"), and when I checked out 30 minutes before the time I had requested, he insisted that I didn't have to go yet! He was very friendly and super accommodating, and I highly recommend this very comfortable, very clean hotel to anyone travelling through this area!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank lm s
gmsuper8hamburg, General Manager at Super 8 Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2015

Dear Guest.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenient that you had in your stay, we are apologized for the trouble that you had and we ensure that the problem you had we already took care of it. also we would like to let you know that since we received this online review we went to the room and we immediately addressed the issue right away. we make sure that when you gave us the second chance we will definitely make your comfortable.

sincerely
mac champaneri

Reviewed November 29, 2011

This is a perfect little place to stay @. It is clean and tidy. The staff were reasonably friendly and helpful. My family and I enjoyed our 4 day stay there.

super 8, super great.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you need.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Ish and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. They truely seem like they care about the guests. This was my second time there and I've been very happy with everything both times. This is a 5 min cab ride from Ralph Wilson stadium and the hotel that is beside the Super 8 has a bar that is open late. This is good because its close but youre not disturbed by the noise if you decide to tap out early. The rooms are not overly modern but are clean and comfortable. Again, great for staying the night if you're going to a Bills game.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank c_dubToronto
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We thourghly enjoyed our stay at Ish Patel's Super 8 in Hamburg NY. Mr. Patel, the general manager, was professional, flexible, informative, and kind. The facility was clean and well-cared. We found aboundant space in the room for a relatively good price. We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet. We would definitely suggest others we know that are traveling in this area to stay at Mr. Patel's Super 8 in Hamburg.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Hamburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90

Been to Super 8 Hamburg? Share your experiences!