Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desk staffnice breakfastcomfy bedample parkingroom was largenight's sleepother hotels in the areayogurtstaff was friendlyholiday inncarbsreplacementbillsfairgroundstruckgamepet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed for the weekend a couple weeks ago. We had a great time at the event in their bar Hideaway's. The room was very clean and the beds are amazingly the most comfortable bed I had ever slept in. Breakfast was very nice and the hot items were changed daily so you didn't eat the same thing every morning, loved the variety. Very friendly staff at the front desk and housekeeping too. We may come and stay this weekend too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
G M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is very motivating for our staff to hear such a positive review. Please refer us to you friends & family. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Room was clean, the staff was awesome and very helpful. just a all around good experience.I would recommend this place to anyone. There was good food at the bar. And the overall experience was good. We went there for a party at the bar with a couple of friends and family and had a great time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
G M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear positive feedback from our guest. Hope you will choose us again and please refer us your family and friends.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

In a perfect world, my room would have been on the first floor, but I'm able bodied, so I sucked it up. My room was clean, the towels were decent sized and absorbent. The bed was great. The restaurant was convenient and just fine if you like bar food (I do). WiFi worked fine and I was able to work remotely. My only complaint: if you are not out of you room by 11 no housekeeping for you. I had afternoon ring times 2 days out of 4 so didn't get housekeeping. The first time it happened I called the desk at had clean towels in 20 minutes (brought up by the front desk). The second time I just hung up my towels.

I have stayed at this location 4 times in the past 6 years and can see the owners are committed to keeping it up. It is pet friendly and convenient to the show venue. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have a dog make sure you insist on a first floor room when you make yor reservation.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Wow what an awful experience. The internet didn't work at all Friday Dec. 7th 2012 was spent trying to breath some fresh air.
Don't ever stay on the first floor especially if you have asthma. After having the heat on the non- smoking room smelled liked a cigar bar. What a stench The bathroom was moldy. Never ever we will go back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sissy58
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The only thing bad about this place was the food in the bar areA I'm still sick from food poisoning it ruined the bills game for me I could eat or drink but other wise I thought the hotel was clean and perfect for the bills.

• Stayed: September 2012